Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CX 919 Wifi & Air Mouse Mele F10 Pro

Hi Gents,

I was using my cx 919 perfectly for a few months. Always used it with a corded mouse and 2 weeks ago I bought the mele F10 Pro.
    Product arrived - nice thing by the way - but now I'm having issues with my wifi.
    When the dongle is plugged into the usb port of the cx 919 my wifi gets very unstable and even looses the connection. I have power the cx 919 with a usb port also tried the combination with the usb charger but same thing happens.
    So I'm excluding that the cx 919 is getting less power, maybe the dongle is causing some kind of interference with the wifi channel? any body test this?

Originally posted by karakan08 View Post
    Hi Gents,

I was using my cx 919 perfectly for a few months. Always used it with a corded mouse and 2 weeks ago I bought the mele F10 Pro.
    Product arrived - nice thing by the way - but now I'm having issues with my wifi.
    When the dongle is plugged into the usb port of the cx 919 my wifi gets very unstable and even looses the connection. I have power the cx 919 with a usb port also tried the combination with the usb charger but same thing happens.
    So I'm excluding that the cx 919 is getting less power, maybe the dongle is causing some kind of interference with the wifi channel? any body test this?
    I actually had this issue myself with my RC-13S. I even plugged it into my computer. And it still dropped my wifi router kept rebooting. I never did change my channel on my router. Although I should have. I wound up liking the RC12 a lot better. Then after I got a Logitech Wireless K400 I was sold on which of the 3 I wanted to keep.

But the problem on the RC-13S remained. I never did find a solution. I don't need it and to afraid to sell it because of this issue with it. If you ever did find a solution to the problem. I would love to know.

Thanks,
    spifey

Comment

Originally posted by spifey View Post
      I actually had this issue myself with my RC-13S. I even plugged it into my computer. And it still dropped my wifi router kept rebooting. I never did change my channel on my router. Although I should have. I wound up liking the RC12 a lot better. Then after I got a Logitech Wireless K400 I was sold on which of the 3 I wanted to keep.

But the problem on the RC-13S remained. I never did find a solution. I don't need it and to afraid to sell it because of this issue with it. If you ever did find a solution to the problem. I would love to know.

Thanks,
      spifey
      Found the solution it was the dongle that was causing interference with my wifi. Just placed the dongle a little farther away from the stick with an usb extension cable. Fixed it for me...

Comment

I had the exact same problem, tried a usb extension for the dongle but that did not solve it for me Still dropping wifi. Then i tried to change the wifi channel in my router from 14 to 9 and that solved it for me. but one problem is still bothering me, every time i turn on my tv box i have no audio and have to change it in settings sound device manager. Tried the soundabout app from play store but no luck yet.
        Anyone else has that issue?

Comment

Working...
        X