This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minixfreak_OS T95X2 """"NEW"""""

havent compiled a changelog but tested on my t95x2 and works pretty good ... i did a lot of small mods and used xannytech work to compare so very similiar to his build but tweaks to my likings ..... heres the link https://mega.nz/#F!BxYn3IoI!ZS2VZyfMbiGu3XlV3-zA-g...... tried to get clock working but couldnt but will in the future enjoy everyone
    Last edited by minixfreak; 06-11-2019, 21:42.

Can not flash for H96 Max X2 RAM 2GB/ ROM 16GB

Comment

Originally posted by deadlock View Post
      Can not flash for H96 Max X2 RAM 2GB/ ROM 16GB
      making a new firmware for that model as my friend let me borrow his h96 max x2

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

making a new firmware for that model as my friend let me borrow his h96 max x2
        Thank you very much, I hope you can make it soon. Now I have 2 firmware running on this box (I was test over 10 firmwares different but all of them not work ):
        1. Stock firmware (everything working, but often auto reboot when I'm using): https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...goZJdJ2WXKX6_M
        2. Port from X96 Max (WiFi not work, LAN work, testing OK, do not auto reboot): https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?c...GsRbgAARLiUuyV

Comment

hi will it work on t95q 4/32 box ? how is it different from alvatech/mecooltech/xtmod versions ?
          can you pls post some pics of your rom ? also the changelogs pls and on which rom its based on ?
          thanks

Comment

Hi all.
            Tested in X96 max. (905x2)
            Wifi OK
            RJ 45 does not work
            BT does not work
            I have a command that carries the beelink with voice and the original do not work in this ROM
            XTMOD-ATV X96 Max (xannytech) works everything but it's a bit slow
            thanks for all your work

Comment

I have a newer version that works amazing it's just 2.4ghz wifi is slow on realtek wifi don't know why when I figure it out I'll release 

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                I have a newer version that works amazing it's just 2.4ghz wifi is slow on realtek wifi don't know why when I figure it out I'll release?*
                ATV X96 Max
                Screenshots:

Comment

Hey, MinixFreak can I ask if you're looking into a Rom for the KM3 or KM9 Pro?

I've got this ROM on my Beelink GT1 but was looking to see if you will be bringing out a custom ROM based on stock ATV Pie

Fingers Crossed 

Thanks for all the effort.

Comment

Hello There will be a rom for the x96 max 4 G/32/64 thanks for your job

Comment

Originally posted by Solcar View Post
                      Hello There will be a rom for the x96 max 4 G/32/64 thanks for your job
                      soon but dont have device to test

Comment

here there are many with the x96 max to test thanks for your job

Comment

ATV X96 Max Screenshots?

Comment

Working...
                          X