Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool km9 pro crash

Hello friends
    after purchasing the device. I have a paid IPTV app with which I watch live TV, vod. After the installation I want to enter the application the device crashes. I tried to replace several versions of the app that did not help. I also tried several update versions for km9 pro that did not help either.
    I have another mecool m8s l device with which the app works great.
    I do not know what else I can do unless I throw it in the trash

Originally posted by naorsa View Post
    Hello friends
    after purchasing the device. I have a paid IPTV app with which I watch live TV, vod. After the installation I want to enter the application the device crashes. I tried to replace several versions of the app that did not help. I also tried several update versions for km9 pro that did not help either.
    I have another mecool m8s l device with which the app works great.
    I do not know what else I can do unless I throw it in the trash
    Maybe the IPTV provider should fix their app instead to work better on Android 9.
    You can also try to get a logcat, it will show when the app crashes and might give a clue what is causing it.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Maybe the IPTV provider should fix their app instead to work better on Android 9.
      You can also try to get a logcat, it will show when the app crashes and might give a clue what is causing it.
      I contacted the company responsible for the app. How can I exclude logcat ?, I do not know what it is about? An app that takes gateways on your device?

Comment

Originally posted by naorsa View Post

I contacted the company responsible for the app. How can I exclude logcat ?, I do not know what it is about? An app that takes gateways on your device?
        If you can root you device or use Magisk to root, you can use an app like syslog that can zip the log for you. If you can't root your device, you will need to google how to connect with adb to your pc and type a command to dump the logcat. The logcat will contain the services running in the background and details about what had happened when the crash occured.

Comment

Working...
        X