Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice with T95Z Plus 3GB/32GB

Hi,

This is a great community and I hope I can ask for some advice into making my newly acquired android box a better experience.

How do I perform a full backup of my current device if flashing doesn't go according to plan? Will that also restore the recovery partition to stock as well?

What is the recommended firmware based on your experience - as I can see there are several editions of poison, poison ATV, and celeron?

I'm basically after the closest and most stable ATV experience so it can be all navigated by a remote control by simpletons hands (hah), along with having a simple DLNA experience as well. Wifi needs to be super stable, and being able to control it through the Android TV remote app (here's hoping). I must say that I used to own a WD TV Live and (although limiting in a lot of respects) found the interface clean, stable, and easy to use.

Will I still be able to install native Android apps if I flash one of these firmware options? i.e. Running Netflix, IPTV, YouTube, YouTube for Kids, or othrr upcoming Android (TV) apps like Disney Plus?

I'm happy for purely references if it's easier as there is so much information on the forum.

Thanks,

sg
    Last edited by Sgwells; 07-05-2019, 15:28.

I am trying to put poison 4.3 on my t95z plus but can't find the right files

Comment

Working...
    X