Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowfon F1 Smart TV Box Android 9.0

Flowfon F1 Smart TV Box Android 9.0

The Flowfon H6 offers 6K output which provides you ultra high definition viewing and fluent video playing, making it as the highest resolution signal available for home movies. It has 4GB RAM, and 32GB ROM storage space, enough for installing any of your desired apps. You won't worry about video interruptions and picture distortion. You can simply plug it into your TV, and you are good to go!

Main Features
    ● Supports HDR 6K image
    ● 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM large memory and expandable storage
    ● Android 9.0 operation system
    ● Allwinner H6 CPU, quad-core, Cortex A53
    ● Mali T720 GPU
    ● 2.4G + 5.8G WiFi
    ● Supports H.265 decoding

Don't Delay Buy TODAY << CLICK

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
    #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

This little box works better than expected for having an Allwinner H6 CPU. Only real issue I have is the fonts and mouse cursor are too small if you are not sitting right in front of the TV. Most of the settings are not available to the user. Is there a chance that a firmware update is available or you could ask the manufacturer to make the firmware support more settings? Also it would be nice to be able to turn on HDMI-CEC. Top and bottom menu bars would be good to have too, so notifications could be viewed.
    HK1 Pro Plus
    FlowFon F1
    H96 Pro+ (Wisdom-Green Board-2017-02-10 H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2)
    MXQ Pro+
    R-TVBOX Mini+
    MK809III

Comment

• trebor
      trebor commented
      Editing a comment
      If you like the box make a review, show us what it can do

If somebody reads all the flaws you just stated, they are not going to want to get that device, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by imaddiced2u View Post
      This little box works better than expected for having an Allwinner H6 CPU. Only real issue I have is the fonts and mouse cursor are too small if you are not sitting right in front of the TV. Most of the settings are not available to the user. Is there a chance that a firmware update is available or you could ask the manufacturer to make the firmware support more settings? Also it would be nice to be able to turn on HDMI-CEC. Top and bottom menu bars would be good to have too, so notifications could be viewed.
      this is bad for performance better disable that in firmware c:

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
        If somebody reads all the flaws you just stated, they are not going to want to get that device, lol.
        Maybe so...lol. In it's defense, It does have noticeably sharper image quality and plays smoother than any of the other devices I've had.
        HK1 Pro Plus
        FlowFon F1
        MXQ Pro+
        R-TVBOX Mini+
        MK809III

Comment

Originally posted by imaddiced2u View Post
          Maybe so...lol. In it's defense, It does have noticeably sharper image quality and plays smoother than any of the other devices I've had.
          what device you had before?

Comment

Normally not the place to start a discussion:

treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
              Normally not the place to start a discussion:
              Sorry trebor, my fault, should have left it at my question directed to Gearbest and not responded to questions from others...is it ok to ask vendors questions in a thread specific to one their products? Should I have used a different method to pose my question?
              HK1 Pro Plus
              FlowFon F1
              MXQ Pro+
              R-TVBOX Mini+
              MK809III

Comment

• trebor
                trebor commented
                Editing a comment
                Best to ask their online support, as all post here are done by advertising people only you may get a quicker response.

Delete the thread is you want. I'll contact Gearbest directly.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	freaktab advertisers.png
Views:	767
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	782405
              Last edited by imaddiced2u; 08-28-2019, 11:25. Reason: forgot to add image
              HK1 Pro Plus
              FlowFon F1
              MXQ Pro+
              R-TVBOX Mini+
              MK809III

Comment

Anyone here can tell me if this Box firmware has a navigation bar (Soft Keys (Home, Back, Recent buttons) at the bottom? Can’t find any decent in-depth review of this box.

Comment

Working...
                X