Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (SOME NEWER BOXES)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, amazing rom. My GT1 ultimate got a second life.
    My device got a second life. Please tell me, is it possible to write firmware for it on Android 8 or 9? Tell me please, is it possible to write rom for it on Android 8 or 9?

regards,
    Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by DenisSinaps View Post
      Thanks, amazing rom. My GT1 ultimate got a second life.
      My device got a second life. Please tell me, is it possible to write firmware for it on Android 8 or 9? Tell me please, is it possible to write rom for it on Android 8 or 9?

regards,
      Dennis
      You're welcome. As for a newer Android Version like 8 or 9 I don't think there is much if anything out there for this box and those Android OS versions. I also don't have this box anymore so it would be difficult to work on it now.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Alvatech, Will there be firmware atv for dealdig boxd6? (motherboard beelink gt-lp)

Comment

Originally posted by romanzp3 View Post
          Alvatech, Will there be firmware atv for dealdig boxd6? (motherboard beelink gt-lp)
          Hello,
          Sorry but no at the moment I don't have any plans for ATV on these GT1 boxes.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

hello alvatech , I got a GT1 Ultimate 32GB/3GB with S/N AX12 firmware 708NO . which firmware is compatibile ?

found it , ignore question
            [ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377) This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes of the original GT1 ROM for both Standard & Ultimate TV Boxes. I've always been a fan of Minix boxes so I pulled some components from the ROM and put

Comment

Hello Alvatech,

Firsts of all thank you for the hard work. I have a beelink gt1 ultimate 709do version, i have install with the usb burning tool the firmware that ypu share and everything is working well, but i can?t connect with the ethernet cable , it?s normal for this ROM ?

Thank?s

Comment

Originally posted by fiomig29 View Post
                Hello Alvatech,

Firsts of all thank you for the hard work. I have a beelink gt1 ultimate 709do version, i have install with the usb burning tool the firmware that ypu share and everything is working well, but i can?t connect with the ethernet cable , it?s normal for this ROM ?

Thank?s
                Hello,
                Your ethernet should work not sure why it's not working for you. I have a family member who has this box and they have it connected with an ethernet cable all the time. You might try re-flashing your box.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello, First of all, thank you for your hard work. I come from TBILISI, the fame about Alvatech got here everything is fine version Chrome does not make copi you can delete it Thanks, awesome rum. My GT1 Ultimate got a second life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilia View Post
                    Hello, First of all, thank you for your hard work. I come from TBILISI, the fame about Alvatech got here everything is fine version Chrome does not make copi you can delete it Thanks, awesome rum. My GT1 Ultimate got a second life.
                    I'm sorry hard to understand your translation. But I think your asking about chrome. You can follow directions down below or you can install Firefox which allows you to copy and paste.

From what I know this is a Chrome issue. I think Google Chrome v.57 is one of the versions that lets you copy and paste still. Make sure if you install it, don't update it or it will not work again. You also will need to delete the internal chrome folder and app that is installed in your box under root /system/app directory. Then you'll also need to clear cache and data through settings / app / chrome. In order to do things in root system files you'll need to use an app like X-Plore File Manager. Remember to go to configuration in X-Plore then check boxes show hidden files and then mount as SuperUser + mount writable in order to delete the chrome folder in the app directory.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello Alvatech! I want to share how I was able to install version 57. Google Chrome. when I asked again. I did not update the version that was installed there. I did an update. deleted. stopped the fifty-seventh version. Everything I did on the Google Play Market. I'm not very advanced. I did it in such a simple way. Now I want to ask you. About Kodi 18.1 there is also no update to do ?. Kodi + elementium for movies
                      Last edited by Ilia; 12-26-2019, 17:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilia View Post
                        Hello Alvatech! I want to share how I was able to install version 57. Google Chrome. when I asked again. I did not update the version that was installed there. I did an update. deleted. stopped the fifty-seventh version. Everything I did on the Google Play Market. I'm not very advanced. I did it in such a simple way. Now I want to ask you. About Kodi 18.1 there is also no update to do?. Kodi+elementium
                        Since this ROM was an older ROM I know what you mean now. Just removing the update did the job for you with Chrome good to know. As for Kodi they just released another version which is now Kodi 18.5. You can download it manually from their site or you can download it from the google play store. As for any addons you would need to get on the forum for that addon if it exists or through a Kodi forum for additional help since I do not support any addons.
                        Than you,

Alvatech

Comment

Amazing ROM that Exposed The FAKE 3GB...

This is an Amazing ROM that breathed new life into the Aging Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3GB/32GB (Fake RAM)

I had run ALL the tests (Fill RAM) to confirm that this box was faking 3GB when in reality it has ONLY 2GB. As such, the box behaved weirdly.

I have installed this ROM and trying it out. It appears a LOT Smoother than the Stock Beelink ROM, which is VERY Basic.

I will update if I come across any weird issue. But so far it has connected to WiFi, Google Account Added, Apps Downloaded and Run.

Comment

Originally posted by alap1983 View Post
                            Amazing ROM that Exposed The FAKE 3GB...

This is an Amazing ROM that breathed new life into the Aging Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3GB/32GB (Fake RAM)

I had run ALL the tests (Fill RAM) to confirm that this box was faking 3GB when in reality it has ONLY 2GB. As such, the box behaved weirdly.

I have installed this ROM and trying it out. It appears a LOT Smoother than the Stock Beelink ROM, which is VERY Basic.

I will update if I come across any weird issue. But so far it has connected to WiFi, Google Account Added, Apps Downloaded and Run.
                            Thank you for the positive feedback.

Alvatech

Comment

De?erli admin,Beelink Ultimate S/N B706DBDE10148 32GB Tv box cihaz?m var , ( Kasay? açt?m GT-I V 30 20160831 numaralar yaz?l?) üyeniz hamdouss un ya?ad??? s?k?nt?lar? bende ya?amaktay?m. Aç?l??ta aç?lm?yor, Usb ile pc ye kablo ile ba?lant? yap?yorum ve sözlerinizi harfi harfine uygulamama ra?men rom atmaya çal???yorum olmuyor,Haf?za kart? ile atmaya çal??t???mda ise yükseltme yap?l?yor diyor ama saatlerçe öyle kal?yor,Türkiye de servisi olmad??? için yapt?ram?yorum, lütfen bana yard?mc? olurmusun.Te?ekkürler

Comment

Deg Erli admin, Beelink Ultimate S / N B706DBDE10148 32GB Tv kutusu cihazi M var, (Kasayi Açti M GT-I V 30 20160831 numaralar yazi Li ) Üyeniz hamdouss un yas Ad igi siki nti lari bende yas amaktayi m. Açi L is ta açi Lmi Yor, Usb ile pc ye kablo ile bag Lanti olmuyör ve sözlerinizi harfi harfine uygulamama rag men rom atmaya çal isi yorum olmuyor, Hafi za karti ile atmaya çal is t igi mda ise yükseltme yapi yor diyor ama saatlerçe öyle kali yor, Türkiye de servisi olmad igi için yapti rami yorum, lütfen bana yardi mci olurmusun.Tes ekkürler

Comment

Working...
                                X