Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos AM6 ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought AM6B+ but I'm facing random total playback failure of all videos (local, lan or internet) until I reboot. I am now considering flashing custom rom to get the box to work properly. However, is it possible that the dev can diagnose the log file and advise if flashing this rom will fix the problem?

Below is the link to the log file

Comment

Originally posted by Nofrills View Post
      I bought AM6B+ but I'm facing random total playback failure of all videos (local, lan or internet) until I reboot. I am now considering flashing custom rom to get the box to work properly. However, is it possible that the dev can diagnose the log file and advise if flashing this rom will fix the problem?

Below is the link to the log file
      https://mega.nz/file/EJEwzB4L#xDXV2f...ERJ1CswzZw9JGQ
      Are you using the latest firmware and done a factory reset?

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Are you using the latest firmware and done a factory reset?
        https://ugoos.com/rc-firmware-update...e-x2-x3-models
        Thank you for the feedback. I am on the latest firmware 0.4.2 (came installed already). I haven't performed factory reset because it started acting like that right out of the box.

Comment

• mo123
          mo123 commented
          Editing a comment
          Reflashing and a factory reset might fix it.
          If not, send your logs to Ugoos support or Telegram group.

Alright I will consider flashing. One more question though, I see firmware 0.4.1 on ugoos website, is it possible to flash and downgrade from 0.4.2?

Comment

Kindly advise:
          1. Will this rom work with AM6B+?
          2. What is the latest version and changelog?
          3. Does it have playback crash issue?
          4. I had read somewhere one has to make donation and send screenshot to get the rom? How is this done?

Reason: my box just stops playing randomly. I have shared logs with ugoos but no feedback...I feel like I'm going to lose my mind because it was so expensive. Just looking for any fix to make the box play videos without crashing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nofrills View Post
            Kindly advise:
            1. Will this rom work with AM6B+?
            2. What is the latest version and changelog?
            3. Does it have playback crash issue?
            4. I had read somewhere one has to make donation and send screenshot to get the rom? How is this done?

Reason: my box just stops playing randomly. I have shared logs with ugoos but no feedback...I feel like I'm going to lose my mind because it was so expensive. Just looking for any fix to make the box play videos without crashing.
            Yes
            v0.4.2 Donation Only
            If stock v0.4.2 firmware doesn't work for you, this will also not work.
            No
            Yes, you must make a donation, follow the Sasvlad telegram group.

What videos are you trying to play, please upload some samples.
            What video players are you using?
            Are you using auto frame-rate switching?
            Are you playing videos locally or through a network?

No one else has these problems so it must be something from your side.

Maybe you should try CoreELEC from a micro-sd card instead to play videos.
            Is there a CE version that can be used on this Ugoos? Thanks

Comment

I have encountered the problem in both 0.4.1 (fresh reflash) and 0.4.2. The playback crash has occured randomly when playing 1080p videos via Emby and Plex, 720p video on YouTube and 480p video on twitter. I don't think it's the video type, amlogic decoder crashes for some reason. I do not use auto frame rate.

Apparently I am not the only one facing the issue, there's a guy over at Ugoos English channel who has the same problem but a different box. However his crash happens when using AFR and playing video from a web browser.

​If android doesn't work well I will just put the box away. Could you please share a link to the telegram group?

Comment

Follow up: Where can I find the link to the telegram group?

Comment

...Wrong post.
                  Last edited by nasosto; 06-03-2022, 14:43.

Comment

hi
                    has anybody trouble about disney+ sound problem? disney+ apk works but no sound. any solution pls

Comment

Working...
                    X