X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h96 pro + CZ-S32-V2.2 stuttering movies by DLNA

Hello.

I have H96 PRO + 3/32 equipment, CZ-S32-V2.2

generally, I'm happy. netflix works in FHD, Yt also works on an external application, on an original, operating via a remote control - stuttering image in FHD and 60 frames, at high bitrate
    I have a problem streaming movies using DLNA.
    The image seems to be stuttering, movie is not smooofie ... regardless of which application I use for opening.I was checking the processor temperature is ok.
    can you help it somehow?
    i change some settings ... some other application .. I tried kodi - stutters, factory player - stutters, several other players - stutters. only when i used DLNA

Try contacting chenrp or wwmoggy. I vaguely remember a discussion about the problem while streaming via DLNA.

Something windows(?) related, network security or power savings that automatically switch on....?
    • Which firmware are you using?
    • Router/network speed?
    • Media size..resolution?
    • Stuttering immediately or after 1-2 mins?
    • Hardware of source?
    I'm not sure what else would be pertinent.

Search the S912/ s905 forums for more info?

Comment

Thank you for your response .
      • Which firmware are you using? - latest official with netflix. andro 7.1.2
      • Router/network speed? - tp-link archer C9 router - speed daemon. on other devices there is no problem. the same thing happens after the network cable
      • Media size..resolution? - files about 4GB, 720p or 1018 p. 3-5 gbps bitrate ,ordinary movies, no weirdos
      • Stuttering immediately or after 1-2 mins? there is stuttering from the beginning. sometimes smooth, but you can still stutter
      • Hardware of source? I do not understand the question.
      I have a new router, fast archer c9, with a disk attached. my DLNA uses about 4 devices in the whole house, of course not at once. 2 TVs, tablet and tvbox h96 pro +. and only on the tv box there are problems .. no matter if the wifi or network cable. in the speed test it gets 96 Mb.I have the impression that it has decoded movies incorrectly. kodi latest

Comment

Working...
      X