Pendoo X10 Plus s905x2 4/32GB - freeze/pause/fast foward issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pendoo X10 Plus s905x2 4/32GB - freeze/pause/fast foward issue

i got 10 of these from pendoo and they all have this annoying intermittent video playback issue. it will randomly freeze for a sec during playback, then it plays back whatever video frames it missed in super fast foward to catch up. it's a major issue. at first i thought it was a network issue, so i downloaded a boxing video that i know for sure works fine on every single of my other devices and of course, on the pendoo x10 plus it still has freeze/fast forward issue. i tried using the built in player, mx player, vlc, changing video decoder from SW to hardware, and hw+.. it doesn't do it on software, but software looks like pixelated trash so whats the point? anyways, i also copied the video file to the devices storage itself to rule out usb read speed being a factor, and still.. the problem persists.

i tried several firmwares for the x96 max devices (these look almost identical to the pendoo x10 plus in pictures that i saw) and the playback issue was still there.. finally after like a month of messing around with dif firmwares to no avail, i flashed an h96 max x2 firmware from here https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...J-XHAImx91RH7z

NO MORE PLAYBACK ISSUES... but.. now the ethernet doesn't work or the front clock (don't care about the clock, but i can't sell these things with no ethernet lol)

does anyone know what the problem could be?! its driving me nuts, and i don't understand whats different between all the s905x2 firmwares that i tried, and the h96 max x2 firmware that resolved the playback issues.. and a side note, i also have h96 max x2 boxes that i got from pendoo as well, and they also had the playback issue at first, until i flashed the same firmware to them that i flashed to the pendoo x10 plus boxes..

heres a video i took of the issue. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ttw7dc64m3...issue.mp4?dl=0

it happens several times just watching one round..
    u will see it at:
    0:03
    0:41
    1:52
    2:19
    2:25
    2:32
    Last edited by pcdude28259; 11-06-2019, 10:44.

Have you tried AFRd app? It corrects frame judder, which people sometimes refer to as stuttering.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
      Have you tried AFRd app? It corrects frame judder, which people sometimes refer to as stuttering.
      i didn't try that specific one, but i did try an AFR fix. i should rephrase the post cause it's not actually stuttering.. it's more like.. it freezes.. then proceeds to play in fast motion until it catches up. regardless i will check it out and see if it helps thanks

Comment

tried several AFR apps and it didn't help with the issue. sure it changes the refresh rate of my display to match whatever video is playing, but it does not have any affect on the playback glitch

Comment

Originally posted by pcdude28259 View Post
          tried several AFR apps and it didn't help with the issue. sure it changes the refresh rate of my display to match whatever video is playing, but it does not have any affect on the playback glitch
          Hi ,

+1 is not really a Problem , so no Panic , only a statement for , i like it
          good Info Thread ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
          X