X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RECOVERY] TWRP FOR ROCKCHIP RK3229 3.1.1-0

Hello friends

I have one RK3229 Android Box. I couldn't find a TWRP version that worked correctly for this processor. The only TWRP I found was the old version and the USB-OTG was not working.

I myself modulated the current version TWRP. In this version all functions are working. Backup / Restore and USB-OTG seamlessly.

Test system:

Resolution: 1920x1080 and 1280 x 720. Full screen and seamless.

It runs on all RK3229 processor. Not tested on other Rockchip models.

Warning: This is not an official version and is not a fork of the TWRP.

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-L...hkfJpO2POTLzI_

Thank you, will try it out...

Comment

Bom dia eu tenho a box mxq rk329_ v8.0 já está brickada já tentei fazer o processo de instalação da firmware via usb já tentei fazer via cartão sd e nada alguém pode me ajudar aki quando tento fazer pelo backtool 1.8 da erro no MASKROM tento pelo ROCKCHIP CREAT DISCK TOOL da erro na gravação da imagem ISO já testei em quatro cartão novo e da o mesmo erro se alguém pode me ajudar agradeço!!

Comment

How to install this recovery? Unable to flash from SD card (says "error unable to unmount sd card"). And neither am I able to flash over adb....

Comment

I wouldn't mind a tutorial as well. Us newbies need guru teachings lol. I've never been able to get the TWRP via sdcard to work. It would be nice since I am still trying to clone my one box to another.

Comment

Working...
          X