This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] X96Max PureFusionATV-Beta Android ATV 9.x ROM s905x2

This is a beta edition of one of the roms I been working on. Logo and boot animation is still Stock..........

The ROM base is from https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-repack-s905x2

Framework has been modified
    Build.prop tweaks
    init.d scripts for tweaking and preinstalls
    SuperSU
    Afrd
    Markets
    TVStreaming
    ATVShortcuts
    ect.

Recovery TWRP: From: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...905x3-t3974865

Sorry about leaving many of the apps in. Mainly for testing.
    I removed my license from my own personal paid for apps on this beta release.

First boot will take a bit of time.. Please wait on language screen for a few mins.
    the time between network connection and signing into google will take a bit of time as well.
    The time between getting home screen ready and getting to the home screen could take a bit of time..

This is all on first boot only.. Sorry about that.. I will speed things up once I get some more things down pact.
    I had to use timers on my auto installs or stuff was getting skipped or not installing in time causing other errors.

This is Android TV: Not Standard Android, Also Android 9

This will surely work for the x96Max s905x2 and most likely a few others...

again this rom is based off my Unofficial x96Max-V311_P_20200115-1014-repack [s905x2]

Shout out to:

@ALVATECH, for guiding me in ways to learn this... Thanks broi..

Would also like to thank @superceleron , Since I did use his system/apps and system/priv-apps Also his background image (not for commercial use)
    from here: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...l-20191004-fix

This is a work in progress so dont rag on me to much please..
    and if the above shout outs have any issues with me using any part of their roms, please let me know and ill remove it..

DOWNLOADS:

I broke my X96 Max S905X2, (Dropped it way tomany times, and this time I couldnt solder or anything to get it back right.)

I sorta messed up the EMMC chip..... But I already bought a new box, I was going to get the x96 Max S905x3 but it would be coming from China since I couldnt find anything
    that was closer and would be here sooner..and I didnt wanna wait a month.. so I bought Bqeel Y8 Max with the S905x3......... Did my research on it.. so I already know all
    the highs and lows......

anyhow. I do have an unreleased/untested Rom Image for this device that I did not upload.. I dont like to upload crap I dont test first.

but if you wanna give it a go.. then let me know.. otherwise.. This is IT for this........... NO longer working on it since I can no longer test my work.........

on my unreleased edition, I did manage to make my autoinstall APK's to install faster.. I also had a way to allow installing with spaces in names.. Previous I couldnt..
    had to manually change the name of each and every APK to remove spaces.. Now I dont have to do that.. i did fix that.

anyhow, Just let me know if your interested in my unreleased edition.. still ATV wi slightly better tweaks.. I just never got around to testing it since I fried my box.

Comment

Working...
    X