Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these TV boxes should I choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which of these TV boxes should I choose?

Hello, after a lot of reading I came to the conclusion that I'll probably choose one of the following tv boxes:
    A95X F3 - Looks like an awesome TV box overall in all specs except for the 100mb ethernet connection, but I could simply use a USB3 port to gigabit ethernet connection, so that should still be awesome.

X96 Max Plus - Looks like a really good box, but as far as I've read there are a bit heating issues with this box, so I'm not sure I'd want to go with it.

H96 Max X3 - Looks like a really good box in almost every aspect, not sure if it's better than the above models though.

The A95X F3 is a bit older than the other 2 boxes, so it's easier to find reviews on it.

Would love to hear to suggestions

A few notes:
    I don't need netflix/amazon prime.
    I might be using a local file server which is why a gigabit ethernet would be very useful for me, I could have that in all boxes.
    I won't need more than 1080p even though all of the boxes seems to run 4k very smooth.
    I need a very simply TV box in general.

Thanks!

Go for X96 Max Plus if you ask me. I don't know much about it but my friend has it and it works pretty well. I hang out at his place all the time and all he does is keep bragging about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Miller View Post
      Go for X96 Max Plus if you ask me. I don't know much about it but my friend has it and it works pretty well. I hang out at his place all the time and all he does is keep bragging about it.
      Thanks but I already went with the A95X F3 ^^
      Since I have a USB3 to gigabit ethernet that should work just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by msacco View Post

Thanks but I already went with the A95X F3 ^^
        Since I have a USB3 to gigabit ethernet that should work just fine.
        Think you made a good choice, i have the A95X F3 and it works really well.

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post

Think you made a good choice, i have the A95X F3 and it works really well.
          Thanks! I've actually heard a few heating issue about the X96 Max Plus, heard some nice things about the H96 Max X3, but except for the gigabit ethernet which I already have a solution I didn't really see any other advantages, and the A95X F3 simply looks very smooth in all aspects.

Comment

I got one. Picture quality was horrible.
            Sold it.

Comment

msacco I also use a fan underneath my box, works great. get it from Gearbest ..

Comment

Go for X96 Max Plus if you ask me. I don't know much about it but my friend has it Burger king survey and it works pretty well. I hang out at his place all the time and all he does is keep bragging about it.
                I've actually heard a few heating issue about the X96 Max Plus, heard some nice things about the H96 Max X3, but except for the gigabit ethernet which I already have a solution I didn't really see any other advantages, and the A95X F3 simply looks very smooth in all aspects.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPlum View Post

I've actually heard a few heating issue about the X96 Max Plus, heard some nice things about the H96 Max X3, but except for the gigabit ethernet which I already have a solution I didn't really see any other advantages, and the A95X F3 simply looks very smooth in all aspects.
                  o.0

Comment

I have a A95X F3 and it works really well.
                    basketball legends

Comment

Go for X96 Max Plus if you ask me. I don't know much about it but my friend has it Burger king survey and it works pretty well. I hang out at his place all the time and all he does is keep bragging about it.
                      I've really heard a couple of warming issue about the X96 Max Plus, heard some decent things about the H96 Max X3, yet aside from the gigabit ethernet which I as of now have an answer I didn't generally observe some other favorable circumstances, and the A95X F3 essentially glances exceptionally smooth in all angles.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewpiana View Post

I've really heard a couple of warming issue about the X96 Max Plus, heard some decent things about the H96 Max X3, yet aside from the gigabit ethernet which I as of now have an answer I didn't generally observe some other favorable circumstances, and the A95X F3 essentially glances exceptionally smooth in all angles.
                        I ended up buying the A95X F3 Air at first, didn't notice it was the Air version, but honestly it was so good I didn't notice any issues. I then wanted another unit, and bought the regular A95X F3(non air), I received it faulty(didn't boot then did some dead pixels all over the screen), didn't manage to fix it myself and wasn't able to get any refund, that was frustrating, I just ordered another A95X F3 Air unit and everything just works as expected. Love it.

Comment

What about the H96 Max X3, yet aside from the gigabit ethernet which I as of now have an answer I didn't generally observe some other favorable circumstances, and the A95X F3 basically glances extremely smooth in all perspectives.

Comment

Originally posted by siljathomas View Post
                            What about the H96 Max X3, yet aside from the gigabit ethernet which I as of now have an answer I didn't generally observe some other favorable circumstances, and the A95X F3 basically glances extremely smooth in all perspectives.
                            After finding out you could get gigabit ethernet via USB3, the gigabit ethernet was not really a consideration for me. The A95X F3 works really great....I can't compare it to anything else obviously, for me it works though.

Comment

Iam currently using A95X F3. Still now i haven't got any issues. It works great. Thanks
                              acnl hair guide

Comment

Working...
                              X