Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Help] - UncoreX S905D

Cheers lads!
    Basically i tried to put on a new framework onto my old UncoreX Box, and since i havent found a custom-rom & tried to use another 905- which wasnt such a good idea.
    (using USB-burning tool)
    Tried two, first one stopped on 2%...
    Second one gone till 7% - Also didnt work.

Dont ask why i tried to use the first one again, i pressed the recovery button pretty often, and made it to 100%?
    Would be lovely if it would show up onto my TV which is connected with the box per HDMI. Mby ive killed it' cause now it wont show up on the USB Burning Tool.
    Tried all USB ports, all possibilities (pressing recovery-plugging in usb-plugging in power // plugging in power-plugging in usb-pressing recovery etc.) and it wont show up on the screen a single time.
    The blue Standby-LED is shining when its connected to power but it wont change the colour when pressing recovery.
    As ya lads can see, i may have ****ed up a bit?

Any ideas?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________

1) Need a solution for connection with the USB-Burning tool - problem
    2) Possible Framework for the UncoreX S905D Quad Core Cortex-A53 2.0GHz Base Chipset

And before anyone asks, ye' im pretty new to all this stuff flashing-stuff~
    Thanks!!!

properly this thread :
    Hi Everyone We have created this thread to collect all the NAND pin Short to Mask ROM Mode locations for all our members. Because firmware comes on android

might help

cheers

Comment

Working...
    X