Reset to Android, from LibreELEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reset to Android, from LibreELEC

Hello, I have a A95X 2GB Ram 8GB ROM, I download an Android .img (Rar with .bin, .img, .ini) I tried copying the three files to an SD (formatted FAT-32) from a Mac, but the box gets stuck on the logo "NEXBOX A95X".
    Years ago I've installed LibreELEC on it and would like to put back Android since I want to use it only for Netflix.
    Do you guys suggest to put Android to use it for Nexflix? Can someone help me to burn the Android img and let it boot.

Thanks

Can't boot into TWRP, I tried to download the image, copied to SD renaming it to recovery.img. Unplugged, press (without releasing) the reset button (under the AV), plugged but I only see the logo NEXBOX A95X. can't understand why.

Comment

I don't have this box. Why not try the USB Burning Tool, and a firmware image for your device, to flash the box?
      I use NF on Android, no HD though for my device.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
        I don't have this box. Why not try the USB Burning Tool, and a firmware image for your device, to flash the box?
        I use NF on Android, no HD though for my device.
        The problem is that “USB Burning tool” is available only for windows. I only have Mac available
        i got the img from here: https://mega.nz/#F!F9xjTSSa!R0vJfTC2...rr1iQ!ltwzySQJ
        what is NF?

Comment

Have you looked into Bootcamp for Macs. This will allow you to run Windows from your Mac.
          FYI A USB burning tool is also available for Linux.
          NF=Netflix
          If you have a friend with Windows, maybe they could use the Burn Card Maker to produce a card that you could use to flash your box via SD card.

Comment

Hi ,

remember Netflix will only work in 480p , normal you need DRM L1 to look it in better Quality ,

dont think your Box has it ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

hmm.. why not use libreelec with the netflix addon?

cheers

Comment

Working...
              X