This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

found a strange game

I downloaded an Android game named "Conway's game of life" from Google play store..It's a kind of a pixel game. But cannot understand how to play. If someone is playing this game, could you please give me some tips regarding this game?

Originally posted by mancini View Post
    I downloaded an Android game named "Conway's game of life" from Google play store..It's a kind of a pixel game. But cannot understand how to play. If someone is playing this game, could you please give me some tips regarding this game?
    Hi ,

are ther no YT Videos of Gameplay , use big G , you can find some answers

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Thanks for the reference. I tried Youtube, but no use. I will check Big G

Comment

Hey you might wanna check out last day on earth game, this can be now be played on PC. No need for an emulator, its just easy as 1,2,3. Play this game with your friends and survive together. There is nothing wrong on trying out this one, you might end up enjoying it. Its the best time to play it during this quarantine

Comment

Simply touch a cell to toggle its state between dead and alive. You can also drag to apply this same state to a large number of cells. Manually changing the state of a cell pauses time for a while, so that you can make all of the changes you want before the cells are automatically updated

Comment

Originally posted by felicityyu View Post
            Hey you might wanna check out last day on earth game, this can be now be played on PC. No need for an emulator, its just easy as 1,2,3. Play this game with your friends and survive together. There is nothing wrong on trying out this one, you might end up enjoying it. Its the best time to play it during this quarantine
            Didn't like this game at all bad graphics and low-level players. It was easy to beat them. I prefer more difficult games like, say, CS GO or the likes. Powerful community, great graphics, lots of options to improve gaming experience, even free skins https://skin.club/en/cases/free-case In a way this game is a masterpice imo.
            Last edited by Kiridashi; 08-07-2020, 14:24.

Comment

What, you downloaded a game you didn't know how to play?

Comment

Working...
              X