This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software suggestions for newbie?

Recently I have developed a new passion for music creation but I have no idea what to do and where to start. So, I am here looking for some advice on what software should I go for as a newbie. I watched some youtube videos on this subject and they were suggesting softwares like Audacity, Logic pro X, garageband, FL studio, walk band, etc.

I am not sure which of these software would be an ideal choice for a beginner.

Any suggestions?

If you are a beginner and just starting your journey in music production , then you can definitely try garageband. It is super easy to use with nice user-interface and lots of mixing options and stuff.

I have been using Garageband myself for few years now on my Mac book. But lately, I have shifted to Logic Pro x. It is also a good, full-featured DAW but more advanced than Garageband.

I can't access my Macbook right now, I spilled some water on its keypad and now it is not responding and I cannot do anything due to this pandemic.

Is there any way I can use garageband or Logic Pro X on my windows 10 system?

Comment

Originally posted by sean121 View Post
      If you are a beginner and just starting your journey in music production , then you can definitely try garageband. It is super easy to use with nice user-interface and lots of mixing options and stuff.

I have been using Garageband myself for few years now on my Mac book. But lately, I have shifted to Logic Pro x. It is also a good, full-featured DAW but more advanced than Garageband.

I can't access my Macbook right now, I spilled some water on its keypad and now it is not responding and I cannot do anything due to this pandemic.

Is there any way I can use garageband or Logic Pro X on my windows 10 system?

Thanks mate! I appreciate you taking the time to suggest to me.

And yes you can use Mac OS apps on Windows by using Hackintosh. You can use VMWare for this. Take a reference from here: https://thegaragebandpc.com/

I hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
      X