Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT1 Ultimate b706db flashing 7% error

Hi everyone,

I had the previous ROM of Alvatech and decided to flash the new one. For some unidentified reason, the ROM did not install and my gt1 ultimate b706db got bricked.

Every time I try to flash it with the USB tool, I get to 7% (best case scenario) . With SD, I am stuck at "upgrading" screen.

I have tried all sort of ROMs I could find for my model but no luck. Also two cables , 4 computers and all their ports. Two oses (10,7) all possible combinations for erasing flash and bootloader.

I think my device is stuck to loop as it always try to boot from SD card , or goes to recovery for usb usb without the need of pressing reset.

Probably the bootloader is damaged?

Any possible idea what I can do?

It is driving me crazy!

i was on the exact same boat as you , but today i solved . u must flash with usb cable not sd

select image to flash and untick Erase FLash & erase bootloader

after flash boot it up and factory reset box .

hope it helps

let me know

Comment

Hi mate,

now it stops at 9%! It is driving me crazy. Probably I want the UBOOT SD. But I cannot find it anywhere.

thanks

Comment

Hi.

I am in the same situation and I have done everything to burn the firmware without success.

mp3hot, can you send us the url to download the firmware that you burn it ?

Has anyone been able to fix this issue ?

Thanks
        Regards

Comment

Working...
        X