X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Pyru View Post
    ... Will you be updating the link? Or does anyone else have a link / upload of this ROM they can share? ...
    SLIMBOX-X3 firmware (current ver 4.1) THREAD on 4PDA.ru

Leave a comment:

• Pyru
    replied
    Error when trying to access the link on your original post to download this ROM. Will you be updating the link? Or does anyone else have a link / upload of this ROM they can share?

Thanks
    Last edited by Pyru; 05-18-2020, 07:20.

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Originally posted by deornoth667 View Post
    Has anyone installed this on a Tanix T5 Plus (the new S905X3 version of the T5). I wonder how close it is to the T3 and if that patch will work...
    From my brief trial of the TX5_Plus, I believe that the Tanix TX5_PLUS and TX3 are the same except for different WiFi Modules and possibly different vendors for the Nand and Ram, but basically the same device.

Leave a comment:

• deornoth667
    replied
    Has anyone installed this on a Tanix T5 Plus (the new S905X3 version of the T5). I wonder how close it is to the T3 and if that patch will work...

Leave a comment:

• paulscholes0258
    replied
    can I install to tx6 mini . thanks

CPU: Allwinner H6, up to 1.5 GHz, Quad core ARM Cortex-A53 GPU: Mali-T720 RAM: 2G DDRIII ROM: 16G OS: Android 9.0

Leave a comment:

• mrwislr
    replied
    Originally posted by SlimHouse View Post

Actually just the opposite... I originally installed that patch but after some more reading on 4pda it became clear that it wasn't needed for the p3. I reinstalled without applying the patch and everything works as it should. Great rom... nicely done... completely professional... thank you.

Leave a comment:

• SlimHouse
    replied
    Originally posted by mrwislr View Post
    Bluetooth does not work on the X96 air p3.... using either slimbox rom... any fix available? Reports "bluetooth keeps stopping"
    install patch

Leave a comment:

• mrwislr
    replied
    Bluetooth does not work on the X96 air p3.... using either slimbox rom... any fix available? Reports "bluetooth keeps stopping"

Leave a comment:

• SlimHouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Fifty2019 View Post
    Where can i download the PowerMenu.apk? can you give me a Link?The link on the Page 4pda.ru doesnt works..
    PowerMenu.apk

Leave a comment:

• Fifty2019
    replied
    Where can i download the PowerMenu.apk? can you give me a Link?The link on the Page 4pda.ru doesnt works..

Leave a comment:

• sourg
    replied
    Originally posted by SlimHouse View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-05-06_120557.jpg
Views:	1791
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	804699
    Thanks! Ahhh I didnt see it

Leave a comment:

• SlimHouse
    replied
    Originally posted by sourg View Post
    Same goes for CPU Load and also CPU freq. But the internet upload and download is showing fine.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-05-06_120557.jpg
Views:	1791
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	804699
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sourg
    replied
    Thanks SlimHouse for the ROM it is good.

I am using N5 Max 4/32. I have installed the ROM and so far it is good except for the hardware monitoring.

When I enable the CPU temperature, do you know why I cannot see the numbers for the temperature? When I enable I can see a new symbol appearing in the status bar but it is not possible to see the temperature value. Same goes for CPU Load and also CPU freq. But the internet upload and download is showing fine.

Another thing is do you know how can I completely remove any traces of rooting? At first I have an app which works, but once I installed root, the app detects my root and do not work anymore. I tried to uninstall root, but the app still manages to detect root. I am not sure if there are some other folders I should delete?

Thanks so so much for your work on this ROM!

Leave a comment:

• SlimHouse
    replied
    Originally posted by zbozek View Post
    I can't change the language in the settings. How to alternatively change the default language to English?
    added english firmware version

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Pro Tip:
    If you install a Russian language ROM, use your "Android Phone + Camera" with the Google Lens or Translate app to translate to English till you can get to the Settings Menu and Change the Language.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X