X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A95X F2 WHY

A95X F2 WHY

Hi
    Earlier story I loaded a few apps on both boxes and they worked fine for a few days then both stopped showing on my tv s I thought they were both bricked but they seemed to be booting up,after trying allsorts I am now left with this problem and need a bit of help please.
    I have tried this on both of my televisions aToshiba smart tv12 months old, and a Samsung fairly new and it’s the only way I can get a picture on both my tv s from 2 new A95X F2 boxes,1) connect a good quality hdmi cable (only ) from android box to tv and I get no sound and no picture ,2) connect an av cable( only ) pushed all the way in and I get a poor quality picture and 2 horizontal ( I think ) noise bars , leave the av cable in and put the hdmi cable part way in and I get a perfect picture, push the hdmi cable all the way in and the tv goes blank WHY? Reconnect both cables again with hdmi part way in and I get a perfect picture AND both boxes work perfectly. on both televisions. I have factory reset both tv s and tried changing cables and all combinations of the hdmi connectors and tv souces. very very strange.
    After all my problems I feel that I am nearly there ,all help gratefully accepted

SPORTSMAD
Working...
X