Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help - 701i-x10 dead while flashing latest elektrik rom...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help - 701i-x10 dead while flashing latest elektrik rom...

I have tried looking for what to do to get the tablet to start again.

I started loading the latest elektrik rom .40 for ics and when I connected the usb and let go of power/menu buttons it started to flash then hung (on pc status bar). Then I got a usb error message on the pc.

I can not power up the tablet. I have pressed the reset button several times. I have held the power button for more than 20 seconds. It will not come on. It had a full charge when I started the update.

Thanks,
    ChuckTX

Originally posted by ChuckTX View Post
    I have tried looking for what to do to get the tablet to start again.

I started loading the latest elektrik rom .40 for ics and when I connected the usb and let go of power/menu buttons it started to flash then hung (on pc status bar). Then I got a usb error message on the pc.

I can not power up the tablet. I have pressed the reset button several times. I have held the power button for more than 20 seconds. It will not come on. It had a full charge when I started the update.

Thanks,
    ChuckTX
    You're probably getting a little confused (it's easy to do). These tablets are pretty unbrickable.

Try this in this order:

Hold power for at least 30 seconds
    Open Live Suit
    load the image in live suit.
    Follow the flashing instructions from there.

That should allow you to flash another image. I'd be surprised if wasn't the case.
    https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Working...
    X