Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink GS-King X (TV BOX + NAS drive) Amlogic S922X-H 3.5 SATA Drive Bay Beelink GS-King X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ho btw you guys can use my King PRO roms just fine with this one...

Comment

I already made my Android TV ROM.
      Tomorrow I will check. If everything is OK, I will publish it.

Comment

superceleron rom is also working a treat it can be found :
        https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...build-20200225

Don't forget to support the Devs

treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Updated my Android TV firmware. This is version 914P0. Now for the GS King X too.

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...oid-tv-9-0-pie

Comment

• trebor
            trebor commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks good, Great Intro...

Hello, anyone know the easiest way to set up plex mediaserver and point my downloads to it; in either NAS, Android or CoreElec?

Also is there any UK/EU distribution to get this? My order from geekbuying is delayed once again.

Comment

• superceleron
            superceleron commented
            Editing a comment
            Well im in EU, but i got mine directly from beelink...
            But i did "ear" that they got some delay in the factory.

Originally posted by ddogishere View Post
          Hello, anyone know the easiest way to set up plex mediaserver and point my downloads to it; in either NAS, Android or CoreElec?

Also is there any UK/EU distribution to get this? My order from geekbuying is delayed once again.
          I can't help sorry but I would be interested in using it myself. Can it run on Android? I use a 5 bay Orico 9558U3 to house my video collection and usually access them via Kodi. It's an ugly solution though. Plex looks a lot better but I would need to run the client and server software in Android I think. I don't want to employ another device in the chain like a Windows or Linux PC/laptop.

It looks as though only the client is run from Android and the server runs on another device. I don't think that is going to happen in my case.

Comment

Is there any trick with this box when it comes to USB Burning Tool? Or my cable died? I can't make it recognize my device.

Comment

Originally posted by pcigre View Post
              Is there any trick with this box when it comes to USB Burning Tool? Or my cable died? I can't make it recognize my device.
              No trick, just press reset button in the bottom little hole, keep it pressed and put in the power plug and wait a bit since i notice this box uboot takes longer... or course the usb cable needs to be connected first.
              Errmmm ye that is a "trick" lol, keep the reset button pressed for longer time.

Comment

I have swapped firmare's on this device using the USB Burning tool, several times without any issues. I start up the the tool 2.1.71, add the 'img" that I wish to "burn", then click "start". At that point, I connect my homemade male to male USB 2 cable into the "OTG" port (it says OTG next to the blue USB port) and a USB 2 port on my computer. Then I connect the POWER to the box.......... It will start to burn after a few seconds....... No need to depress the "reset" button, located on the bottom of the box under the HDMI port.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

It was cable :-) . Thx all, really helpful community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was cable :-) . Thx all, really helpful community.

Glad is fixed.
                    clarkss12 in mine i need to press the reset, hmm some issue with hw or a different hw revision!? maybe, who knows...!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Glad is fixed.
                      clarkss12 in mine i need to press the reset, hmm some issue with hw or a different hw revision!? maybe, who knows...!
                      I also did not flash without a reset button.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

I also did not flash without a reset button.
                        ye i think ours maybe are a different revision.

Comment

That is strange that I don't need to use the reset button. I have run MinixFreak's, Sasvlad's , not sure about SuperCeleron's ROM...... Now I am back to the stock Beelink firmware. Went back to stock to do some testing of the NAS function. It is super slow transferring files......

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Does XBox BT controller work fine for you? Have you tried any BT controller?

Comment

Working...
                            X