X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remote control power button

Hi,

I have a Gobox x1 s805, a put the minix rom and works great,

So 1 have a problem with all the remote.conf, that i use.I Tried 2 differents remote.conf and both has the same problem, the remote control turn off the box, but not turn on the box just turn on with the control. MXQ

any ideas to solve ?

Originally posted by status_38 View Post
    Hi,

I have a Gobox x1 s805, a put the minix rom and works great,

So 1 have a problem with all the remote.conf, that i use.I Tried 2 differents remote.conf and both has the same problem, the remote control turn off the box, but not turn on the box just turn on with the control. MXQ

any ideas to solve ?
    Power on key is defined in bootloader, get the ROM .img you want to use, open it in Amlogic Customization Tool > Check Replace Kernel/U-boot and replace all u-boot files with files from your STOCK ROM. (when you open an .img check tmp directoru in amlogic tools path for these files). Don't touch anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by artouiros View Post

Power on key is defined in bootloader, get the ROM .img you want to use, open it in Amlogic Customization Tool > Check Replace Kernel/U-boot and replace all u-boot files with files from your STOCK ROM. (when you open an .img check tmp directoru in amlogic tools path for these files). Don't touch anything else.
      Thank you ever so much. That worked perfectly

Comment

Working...
      X