Can Anyone Provide A Custom Firmware Please For The X10 pro R-TV Box S905X2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Anyone Provide A Custom Firmware Please For The X10 pro R-TV Box S905X2

I have an xgody x10 pro s905x2 with 4gb ram and 32gb rom with the board shown in the image.

Can someone provide a custom rom for this tv box please As I am unable to play games with a ouya bluetooth pad or the Mad Catz C.T.R.L bluetooth controller that came with the Mad Catz MOJO console either and have no xbox wired pads only wireless but no wifi recievers for them so pretty much stuck for gaming as natively it detects them but in games like on any other os like lineage where they previously worked it no longer does it uses either half the button layout or no analogue stick and or dpad control in games using this tv boxes factory os. For eg. trying to map keys in shadowgun won't work most buttons do not get picked up if pressed even little games like Limbo don't work fully for eg. I can jump but not move with the dpad or analogue sticks it's the same for nearly every game the ouya pad always worked on other tv box os's before but not on this x10 pro tv box.

I just want to be able to play them all and simply can't I'm pretty annoyed with it even though it's fast.

The other major aggrevation is you can't choose enter on the keyboard and the on screen keyboard is always present even using a powered usb hub it says no physical keyboard connected yet it lets me type with it but not press enter???

The stock rom is terrible other than using adoptive storage for usb hard drives it's lackluster bashed out typical run of the mill operating system software with no attention to detail.

Thanks in advance for any help
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    Last edited by PHYSC; 06-12-2020, 01:16.
    What is the world if you don't explore?

Not actually the s905x2 the board label states it's a s905x3 f's sake they fake mobo labels for a lower grade chipset number now in china huh???

But yeah most sucessfull cross flash ever for a cheapo £38 tv box no brand masquerading as a xgody I guess. AOSP Pie 9.0 with root, just don't enable that resolution changer in slimbox settings or settings manager addon pane for f's sake lol but boom pie 9 no more ui garble show All i used is the s905x3 twrp flashable zip on freaktab from slimbox or someone I forget who then go reboot recovery f's sake lol but boom pie 9 no more ui garble show All i used is the s905x3 twrp flashable zip on freaktab from slimbox or someone I forget who then go reboot recovery menu and choose install from ext sd you actually need a external sd card inserted in it formatted from inside the tv box os before going into recovery menu, and the aosp firmware for tanix x3 is it and also of slimbox firmware for tanix x3 page go to vendors page and choose the vendor label that has a number 88 in the title of the zip file and then reboot recovery with the tanix x3 rom by slimbox that vendor zip from same page as aosp slimbox firmware for the tanix x3 in recovery with the s905x3 twrp zip and the slimbox aosp zip firmware and the vendor zip file with a number 88 in it all in the root folder that's the main page of the external sd card in the port you will reboot in basic android recovery, choose ext or update via ext or whatever says ext basically means a physical mmenu and choose install from ext sd you actually need a external sd card inserted in it formatted from inside the tv box os before going into recovery menu, and the aosp firmware for tanix x3 is it and also of slimbox firmware for tanix x3 page go to vendors page and choose the vendor label that has a number 88 in the title of the zip file and then reboot recovery with the tanix x3 rom by slimbox that vendor zip from same page as aosp slimbox firmware for the tanix x3 in recovery with the s905x3 twrp zip and the slimbox aosp zip firmware and the vendor zip file with a number 88 in it all in the root folder that's the main page of the external sd card inthe port you will reboot in basic android recovery, choose ext or update via ext or whatever says ext basically means a physical micro sd card in the port of the tv box with the 3 files in the rom the twrp and the 88 numbered vendor zip, choose the ext sd option select twrp 3.3. or 3.2.2 whatever it is zip for the s905x3, it will show a loading circle page and boom you'll go into twrp use a mouse usb one to controll the menu, use a 32gb sd or more advised and dgo to backup backup the official rom firmware as is exact state select every option once clicking backup icon once it's done and your sure it's backed up dot for dot, go to wipe choose wipe factory data slide it boom wiped now go to install choose the zip of your tanix x3 install it next before reboot go to menu choose install choose the vendore zip with the number 88 in the title name for that zip and choose install boom it's done on complete click reboot sytem voila android 9 pie files copied into the main window page of that t
    Basically flash twrp via boot into the stock recovery with the rom the twrp and the vendor 88 mentioned zip flashable in twrp on a external sd, in stock recovery go ext sd or ext whatever option choose the twrp zip that gets you in twrp now backup to the sd so sd best be like 32gb plus size yeah for os backup, then choose wipe click install then choose slimbox tanix x3 rom wait till done then go back to menu choose install choose the zip with the 88 numbers vendor zip in title install it then after done click reboot bang android 9.0 wifi bt and ethernet. And it's much better than any dak stock gui wannabe android tv rom tripe for show boom wallop rapido faster levels lol.
    Last edited by PHYSC; 06-14-2020, 00:47.
    What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

Working...
    X