Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sixaxis on T-r42

Hi guys, first time posting.

I bought the T model the other day and is fairly happy so far.

I rooted it and installed sixaxis wanting to play real racing. But everytime I load a profile in sixaxis the controls changes. The analog sticks stop working or response strangely preventing the profile from working in the game. If I select no profile the controls return to normal on the android homescreen.

Games that support native controller like gameloft games are working correctly.

Any ideas? Is sixaxis not compatible with our unit?

Bump for another try...

Comment

Originally posted by Herzie View Post
      Bump for another try...
      I have real racing working on my stick cx919 with sixaxis I think I had the same problem but I cant remember now it might of been on asphalt8. I will check latter witch version of real racing iv got & witch version of six axis iv got

Iv just had a quick look at mine it was working fine.. now its all messed up after the game updated all the controls just changed strange most of them don't work will have another look tomoz got no time right now

Right iv rebooted the stick it working now again lol it only works with the profile I created with sixaxis its a simple enouth profile though
      realracing3 version 1.4.0
      sixaxis version 0.6.6
      stick CX-919 running android 4.1 (finless rom 1.4)
      Last edited by blinkone; 11-19-2013, 23:32.
      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Thx for your reply. I will see what I got. But could sound like a rom issue..

Comment

Working...
        X