A few newbie questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few newbie questions

I don't see any blue led on the device as I read mentioned. I bought mine from Geekbuying. Is it a problem?

Does eHomeMediaCenter support subtitles?

How can I know which firmware is installed and whether I should upgrade to 006?

Does mx player/bsplayer support streaming from my PC?

Thanks for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Originally posted by gabimaor View Post
    I don't see any blue led on the device as I read mentioned. I bought mine from Geekbuying. Is it a problem?

Does eHomeMediaCenter support subtitles?

How can I know which firmware is installed and whether I should upgrade to 006?

Does mx player/bsplayer support streaming from my PC?

Thanks for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    you don't see any blue led? no problem, unless you see unusual issues

You should flash a custom rom, it has some adventages, plus official roms from minix have had a lot of problems with video playback (I haven't really tried thhe pre-006 but it is a "pre" version), plus I really recomend finless roms because they're always grat roms and specially for the x7 because I love the OCed kernels, they really boost up the system and also make it very stable.

I don't know about mx player or bsplayer but you can stream videos from any device with xbmc to any other device with xbmc. Normally I would'nt recommend xbmc as a video player but the new gotham 13 version with finless 1.6 seems to be working really well for everyone
    "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
    - Bill gates

Comment

Working...
    X