Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me please! My tv box with MAC 02:00:00:00:00:00 and Ethernet not work!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me please! My tv box with MAC 02:00:00:00:00:00 and Ethernet not work!!

Please help me, i have a problem with my android tv box, i flash a custom rom and it changed my mac, to try to fix it i used a program on the pc called Aml ScanKey Tool that changes the mac of amlogic devices but it failed and now my mac is like 02: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00 and when I turn on the wi-fi it changes to a fake mac and when I restart the box it goes back to 02: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00. The ethernet port is no longer working, nor does the mac ethernet appear on the Network tab.

I use ethernet a lot, I can't do without.

Model: T95Q
    Amlogic S905x2
    32gb
    Rooted

Originally posted by Arthur View Post
    Please help me, i have a problem with my android tv box, i flash a custom rom and it changed my mac, to try to fix it i used a program on the pc called Aml ScanKey Tool that changes the mac of amlogic devices but it failed and now my mac is like 02: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00 and when I turn on the wi-fi it changes to a fake mac and when I restart the box it goes back to 02: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00. The ethernet port is no longer working, nor does the mac ethernet appear on the Network tab.

I use ethernet a lot, I can't do without.

Model: T95Q
    Amlogic S905x2
    32gb
    Rooted
    Probably the best way is to use a rom that already has MAC ability (like the original firmware). In such a case when using the USB burning tool you have to also check the selectable square which says "Mac" (below the other options). It is also possible that if after that you try again the custom rom there would be no problem (sometimes it happens). Before all that you can do a full backup with the NOT permanent TWRP.
    You can also use some other apps like "Change my Mac" etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

Probably the best way is to use a rom that already has MAC ability (like the original firmware). In such a case when using the USB burning tool you have to also check the selectable square which says "Mac" (below the other options). It is also possible that if after that you try again the custom rom there would be no problem (sometimes it happens). Before all that you can do a full backup with the NOT permanent TWRP.
      already tried to change my mac does not work, can you tell me any rom i can use?

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

I did what you told me, but continue with the mac 02: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00 ethernet does not work and the wifi when activated the mac changes to a fake mac.

Comment

when i open the change my mac app, it shows real mac and fake mac. the real mac is like -- : --: --: --: --: -- and the fake mac is showing a mac that i can't change ... i've tried everything!

- change my mac : Mac has not been changed

- Machanger: error

- Terminal app : comands: iplink, busybox... nothing....

- usb burning tool: overwrite key mac... nothing...

- sys/class/net/wlan/address “edit mac file”: this file cannot be edited

- flash different roms ( stock img, stock ota, custom rom...) nothing!

HELP ME PLEASE! I don't want to lose my box!
          Last edited by Arthur; 09-16-2020, 13:15.

Comment

Flash an original stock ROM to recover the MAC address, and forget about using the custom-ROM that messed up everything in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
              Flash an original stock ROM to recover the MAC address, and forget about using the custom-ROM that messed up everything in the first place.
              already tried

Comment

Working...
              X