Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android TV Rom Functionality?

Hi,

I have a T95 MAX i bought from Amazon a while ago that I use mainly for Kodi and Netflix, prime etc. I can see there are some alternative roms that i could potentially flash this box with in this forum. essentially I am trying to add Disney+ to the box, I have the mobile version of the app from Aptoide.... however my question is will any of the custom roms allow me to install the TV version of this app and netflix etc.? or will i just have the same functionality I have now?

Link to the box I have.

Generally for any OFFICIAL Paid Service App made for the AndroidTV platform like DIsney+ and Netflix you will need a device that is Google Certified to run AndroidTV, that has Licenses and DRM certificates, and in the case of Netflix you need a device that also has unique Netflix certification which not all Google/DRM devices include. As far as I know your device can Not use the AndroidTV versions of those apps.

Search link below for listings of all Certified AndroidTV devices (note not all are Netflix certified and some are only available in certain countries) :

Check the NEW WEBSITE PLEASE USE THIS ADDRESS NOW ANDROIDTV-GUIDE.COM

Comment

Ok, thanks for the explanation that makes it perfectly clear!

Thats a fantastic link! although i may wait and see what Googles latest chromecast offering will do before buying a new one.

Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
      X