No announcement yet.

Android_R_11 for tv box Nexon X8 clon X96 Max plus 4gb 64gb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phhusson made v300g for android 11.I reduced it to fit into the system.Then in temporary twrp installed it in the system partition.Before that , I made a backup of android 9 and cleared the data and cache .There are no gapps yet and the remote has few buttons.Here they write what changes:
    GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

Image for installation via twrp:

This is a universal image for different memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Solace View Post

UBT might require a signature and the image rebuilt is not signed or the partitioning of the .img's are not consistent with the expected layout in UBT. Without testing I do not know however those are the likely causes.

I have a TX5 Plus with stock firmware, not x96 MAX plus. They have identical hardware I believe (same chipsets) and roms should be cross compatible if compiled for the same memory size 2/4gb etc...
      Ram chips used might be different but generally not a big deal compared to what wireless chipset is used and even then its just compiling with different drivers.

Hello, I have to thank you because I was bored with my Tanix T5 plus and AliceUX and I could not get any firmware that was compatible with this box and Slimbox had problems with the bluetooth and thanks to you I have installed the one of the X96 max plus2 and it works perfect. I just need to be able to install magisk. One question: do you know of any box compatible with A95x f3 Air?

Comment

Originally posted by ALdelSol View Post

Hello, I have to thank you because I was bored with my Tanix T5 plus and AliceUX and I could not get any firmware that was compatible with this box and Slimbox had problems with the bluetooth and thanks to you I have installed the one of the X96 max plus2 and it works perfect. I just need to be able to install magisk. One question: do you know of any box compatible with A95x f3 Air?
        I would not be surprised if it is the same as the TX5 plus, the only difference visually is the optical audio port. You can check online for the blueprints and they usually include photos showing the chipsets on the board. Generally all that matters is the CPU and wifi chipsets are similar and stock roms should work fine without having to compile any additional drivers. You can always just UBT the stock image if you brick the device testing stuff out.

By any chance can you link/dm me the image you flashed the TX5 Plus? I thought about trying some custom roms here or building myself one but I'm skeptical of the quality of builds for the S905x3 as you even mentioned BT issues on the slimbox rom. I've yet to also see any Android 10/11 boxes on alibaba/amazon so again I'm skeptical of even the fork posted here (i''ve yet to look at it) as to if its just a skinned android 9 or if its actually android 11.

Magisk is simple to install, if I have the image file I can provide steps as well. The TX5 plus stock rom was a little tricky.

Comment

I would not be surprised if it is the same as the TX5 plus, the only difference visually is the optical audio port. You can check online for the blueprints and they usually include photos showing the chipsets on the board. Generally all that matters is the CPU and wifi chipsets are similar and stock roms should work fine without having to compile any additional drivers. You can always just UBT the stock image if you brick the device testing stuff out.

By any chance can you link/dm me the image you flashed the TX5 Plus? I thought about trying some custom roms here or building myself one but I'm skeptical of the quality of builds for the S905x3 as you even mentioned BT issues on the slimbox rom. I've yet to also see any Android 10/11 boxes on alibaba/amazon so again I'm skeptical of even the fork posted here (i''ve yet to look at it) as to if its just a skinned android 9 or if its actually android 11.

Magisk is simple to install, if I have the image file I can provide steps as well. The TX5 plus stock rom was a little tricky.
          If you read project treble XDA ,only the system partition on all phones is updated there.If there are problems add the vendor section yourself.This project treble is specially designed to help you migrate to newer version of android for many devices .If you install android 11 via twrp and then go to the setting there is an android version identifier.I pressed and showed the dial on the phone and the number 11.

Comment

The roms I get from here: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=1002233. It is the page of 4pda. I have not installed android 11, I have simply shown an image of X96 max plus the one with 4 gigs of ram and without any problem. Everything works. I also downloaded SlimBox and without wifi or bluetooth problems or anything. From the A95x f3 Air I tried to patch and then flash the boot with magisk but either it didn't boot or when I got it to boot it wasn't rooted.

Comment

[QUOTE = ALdelSol; n816044]

Las roms que obtengo de aquí: [url] https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=1002233 [/ url]. Es la página de 4pda. No he instalado android 11, simplemente he mostrado una imagen de X96 max más la de 4 gigas de ram y sin ningún problema. Todo funciona. También descargué SlimBox y sin problemas de wifi ni bluetooth ni nada. Desde el A95x f3 Air intenté parchear y luego flashear el arranque con magisk pero no arrancó o cuando lo conseguí para arrancar no estaba rooteado. [/ QUOTE]

I have tried to upload the kernel of the A95x f3 air but it does not let me, it says that it exceeds the size

Comment

Originally posted by ALdelSol View Post
                [QUOTE = ALdelSol; n816044]

Las roms que obtengo de aquí: [url] https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=1002233 [/ url]. Es la página de 4pda. No he instalado android 11, simplemente he mostrado una imagen de X96 max más la de 4 gigas de ram y sin ningún problema. Todo funciona. También descargué SlimBox y sin problemas de wifi ni bluetooth ni nada. Desde el A95x f3 Air intenté parchear y luego flashear el arranque con magisk pero no arrancó o cuando lo conseguí para arrancar no estaba rooteado. [/ QUOTE]

I have tried to upload the kernel of the A95x f3 air but it does not let me, it says that it exceeds the size
                Look at the size of the system you have. Enter df in the android terminal. I have a system size of 1280 mb. And it interferes with android 11 through flashing through twrp.I increased the size of the system by editing dtb.This dtb file is in the _aml_dtb.PARTITION firmware. It is also in the boot.PARTITION file it is boot.img-second. And in the recovery.PARTITION file it is recovery.img-second. And in these 3 files you need to edit the size of the systems to increase its size ...Well, this is of course very difficult. It even happens that this file is written in Chinese.There is also multidtb. There are 2 of these files inserted into one.

Comment

I made firmware android 11 for tv box X96 max plus2 4gb 64gb for firmware via USB Burning Tool v2.2.

Comment

Here's how to do for Khadas vim3 and vim3l s905x3.

Amlogic powered Khadas VIM3 and VIM3L have recently been added to the list of reference boards for Android Open Source Project (AOSP).

Comment

Update android 11 .I have root rights here and I have increased the system partition to 2 gb.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Installed bitgapps in the firmware.
                        1.Installed the secure file on the /system/phh patch and gave it 0644 permissions.
                        2. Installed bitgapps arm for android 11 via twrp.
                        Hi All, Welcome to the official BiTGApps Release thread! A Custom Google Apps Package which contain Minimal, But has all the required Google Applications to get Google Services functionality. It comes with many useful features and easy...

Comment

I updated the firmware. I made it with gapps. While the remote control does not work well.

?????https://mega.nz/file/LwMjEawJ#OCRLSi...lGvtcBX1keGqx4

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
                            I updated the firmware. I made it with gapps. While the remote control does not work well.

?????https://mega.nz/file/LwMjEawJ#OCRLSi...lGvtcBX1keGqx4
                            Do you mean you installed bitgapps or opengapps? I think you mean bitgapps
                            When you say remote control does not work well. Do you mean some buttons work and some do not? I can probably help fix that if so.

Good job with making the image.

Comment

Do you mean you installed bitgapps or opengapps? I think you mean bitgapps
                              When you say remote control does not work well. Do you mean some buttons work and some do not? I can probably help fix that if so.

Good job with making the image.
                              I installed bitgapps.Now the play market works right away .Yes the problem with the remote control.Your help is welcome.I typed in the terminal:
                              dmesg | grep meson-remote
                              And I got a way out.There meson-remote address is 0×ff808040.This is an address error.It writes the correct address 0×f00ff700.I looked in dtb there is an address ff808040 rc.It looks like dtb needs to replace this address.I have not done this yet a little experience.While pressing the OK ,up,down,left,right buttons.They are pressed if you press another button before it seems to be back.I installed the key-test program and there the button presses are displayed.

Comment

The remote control started working for me.I have replaced 2 Generic.kl and Vendor_0001_Product_0001.kl files in /vendor/usr/keylayout path.I set them root 0644.And rebooted the TV box.These 2 files are in this zip.

Comment

Working...
                                X