Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minix Neo X7 Mini

Hi All,

I have the mini version of the X7. What ROMs/1080p firmware are available for this device? I have pre007c installed and at 720p MX player plays everything fine, even 1080p. I loaded the DTS code.

But really I would like a 1080p ROM with XBMC. All the flavors of XBMC seem to have a 1080p audio lag (XAF, Gotham Alpha 8, XBMC August 2013 - precanned) have tried them all with the advancedsettings and playercorefactory

Also netflix I can't even play anything - it tries to adjust the resolution as it's playing in the beginning and crashes the box with LAN or wireless.

I seem to be reading great things about Finless ROMs but dont think the X7 (not mini version) will work. I am looking for X7 MINI help please.

My goals: a functional version of XBMC (ideally 1080p) and Netflix should work.

Thanks in advance!

Minix Neo X7 Mini

I feel your pain, been in a similar situation with several of my past devices, the problem is, nobody is supporting the mini. All 3rd party focus is on the full size X7, and that is not likely to change. The ROMS are not compatible. I have posted many times in forums all over the net warning those against the mini, simply because the price difference is not worth the headache that follows. Tough lesson to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbardi View Post
      I feel your pain, been in a similar situation with several of my past devices, the problem is, nobody is supporting the mini. All 3rd party focus is on the full size X7, and that is not likely to change. The ROMS are not compatible. I have posted many times in forums all over the net warning those against the mini, simply because the price difference is not worth the headache that follows. Tough lesson to learn.
      yes that is really a pity! i'll try to exchange, but it might be too late already.
      thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X