[ROM][S905X] Aidan's Custom 9.0 Xiaomi Mi Box Firmware Port [ATV 9.0]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM][S905X] Aidan's Custom 9.0 Xiaomi Mi Box Firmware Port [ATV 9.0]

This is v3 Beta Of My Xiaomi Mi Box 4 (Mi Box S) Android 9.0 Firmware Port Thanks To Project Treble

This Is A Firmware Port Of The Xiaomi Mi Box 4 (Mi Box S USA) Firmware Designed To Run On Amlogic Devices (And Maybe More But Untested)
    This Firmware Is FAST & STABLE

WARNING: This Is Experimental Please Read About "Mask Rom Mode" To Know How To Recover Your Device If Installation Fails!
    This Has The New Amlogic Kernel And As Such Will Not Work On All S905X Devices, My Older Android 7 Based Firmware Works On Most Devices

NEW Website! Check it out & Download
    https://aidansrom.ml

How To Install:
    See The Website

Extra Thanks To DiogoSilva48 Too
    Last edited by aidanmacgregor; 03-01-2021, 14:57.

Originally posted by aidanmacgregor View Post
    This is v3 Beta Of My Xiaomi Mi Box 4 (Mi Box S) Android 9.0 Firmware Port Thanks To Project Treble

This Is A Firmware Port Of The Xiaomi Mi Box 4 (Mi Box S USA) Firmware Designed To Run On Amlogic Devices (And Maybe More But Untested)

WARNING: This Is Experimental Please Read About "Mask Rom Mode" To Know How To Recover Your Device If Installation Fails!
    This Has The New Amlogic Kernel And As Such Will Not Work On All S905X Devices, My Older Android 7 Based Firmware Works On Most Devices

https://aidansrom.wordpress.com/

How To Install:
    See The Website

wow great job on this image works great..i am testing this on a tx5 pro..wish i could get a wireless ps3 remote to work on it..other than that awesome job

Comment

Originally posted by hjpca View Post

wow great job on this image works great..i am testing this on a tx5 pro..wish i could get a wireless ps3 remote to work on it..other than that awesome job
      awesome glad it runs well for you

Comment

will this run on an x96 s905x 2gb/16gb???

Comment

Originally posted by JG420 View Post
          will this run on an x96 s905x 2gb/16gb???
          yhea it should

Comment

hi there rom is working very good..but just yesturday its coming up with a update it down loads then it crashes durring install ...?just currious if you noticed it yet

Comment

Originally posted by hjpca View Post
              hi there rom is working very good..but just yesturday its coming up with a update it down loads then it crashes durring install ...?just currious if you noticed it yet
              hi, yhea i have seen this and will manually patch the update and release a new img (v7) as soon as i can

Comment

hi, yhea i have seen this and will manually patch the update and release a new img (v7) as soon as i can
                thank you

Comment

Can you do s912 minix neo u9h Firmware v7 usb to work on you Firmware

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

Can you do s912 minix neo u9h Firmware v7 usb to work on you Firmware
                    probably not, if you could find a android 9 firmware that will flash then it may be possible to try somthing

Comment

probably not, if you could find a android 9 firmware that will flash then it may be possible to try somthing
                      I did flash one of your firmware v4 on my s912 Minix neon u9h the remote won't turn off box and USB not working. And update ota fail.You fix that and it will be a hit.

1. [v4] [S912] [DDR3 & DDR4] [LAN1000] Aidan's Custom ROM this was the firmware that I put on my minix neo u9h.
                      Last edited by antonio6o6; 04-16-2021, 04:02.

Comment

https://aidansrom.ml

How To Install:
                        See The Website

Can't find the download link for v3 xcan you advise please ?

Comment

Originally posted by mikehy69 View Post

Can't find the download link for v3 xcan you advise please ?
                          V7 is now availible, the download link is in the YouTube video description

Comment

Working...
                          X