Box for playing iptv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box for playing iptv

New member here, I've done plenty of reading across the forum and others and I'm looking for a point in the right direction.

I'm looking to replace an old android box which was originally used for kodi and now iptv. I was looking at formuler boxes due to the ease of use of the mytvonline app as it needs to be straight forward for other people in the house. The specs of the box don't look particularly good for the money and I've since seen implayer and tivimate which give a similar GUI. Id like a decent remote like the formuler boxes, but no problem buying a seperate one.

I'm reasonably competent technology wise and have no problems flashing a Rom if that's going to give me a better experience. Budget wise I'm looking probably up to £150 but it's flexible within reason. I'll stick a list below of a few boxes that have caught my eye. If anyone could give me a heads up if I'm missing anything or any reason I should go with one over the other I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Beelink gt king/pro (I've read of issues with tivimate on these not sure if custom rom would fix that. Not fussed with the extra audio certifications on the pro so possibly the standard would be the best option)

Ugoos am6 plus/pro

Magicsee n6 plus

The TV box is also good for Beelink, and of course H96 MAX is also good.

Comment

Working...
    X