Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[HELP] TX3Mini-A 2+16G(8723) 2018120068 bricked.(Spectek NAND (MLC) storage chip )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[HELP] TX3Mini-A 2+16G(8723) 2018120068 bricked.(Spectek NAND (MLC) storage chip )

I'm not to sure in what section I should post this.I hope someone can help me with this. I've done all kind s of searches and try to get ny problem resolved for some time now. I pretty new at this stuff biut seem to be learning a lot.

This box was constantly freezing. Read somewhere that it requires a new firmware. The firmware that was on the box when I got it was 20181229. Tried to install a new firmware TANIX TX3 MAX & MINI "DUAL OS EDITION from usb stick using the method according to Tanix-box.com website " UPDATE FROM TF/USB MEMORY" . The software was loading fairly slowly so I stepped away for a moment and when I returned I had a blank screen on TV. Rebooted the box but only received the boot display and a black screen. realized I had bricked the box, Tried to download the same software using the usb burning tool but no go. I then tried the firmware TANIX TX3 MINI 20171220 using the usb burning tool. It downloads for about 7 seconds and then stops with an error. Obviously the wrong file. Here are the pics of my card. Sure hope someone can help me out. If I have to short a pin can you give me some details as I am pretty new at this. I do now have the original firmware and have looked everywhere, but can't find it. Thanks for any help on this issue

I do not have the original firmware and have looked everywhere, but can't find it.
    Uing USB Burning tool I loaded TX3Mini-20181210.img with no errors. I connected to TV and the T3 Mini logo cam on and the the android logo came on and was booting for just over 1 minute and then stopped and the display on the box was 0001.
    Last edited by billyfree; 01-11-2021, 16:14. Reason: Sorry forgot images will try and upload now

I keep getting an error when I try to upload a jpg file

Comment

I got my box back with TX3 Mini 20181210.img but the box is still freezing. Antone have freezing on their TX3 Mini?

Comment

Working...
      X