AllLoser H616 T95 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AllLoser H616 T95 questions

I believe it was a post I read by RiCkLaR_atvX where he suggested amongst other things switching to Ondemand governor. as I had bought ExKernel Manager in the past I used that on my Magisk rooted T95 to switch governors. while doing so I sort of bricked the device after activating swap and read ahead speed but that's not my question.
    I noticed in Exkernel manager that it offering a download of ElementalX kernel which it does not do unless it's compatible with your device/rom. I'm guessing as this device has a rom based on Pixel2 (I believe) AOSP that's why I'm seeing it.

my question is could it work ? I don't have access to a PC and I can't stand starting fresh with a formatted data partition so I'm not about to try unless there's a very good chance other more knowledgeable people think it's worth it.
    I don't even have the ability at the moment to temporarily flash TWRP for backing up and the stock recovery on this box is useless.

also would I need to unlock the bootloader in fastboot first ? I tried to enter fastboot and AllWinner neglected to make it useable as far as I can tell.

thoughts and opinions ladies and gentlemen please.

is it fair to say people simply have no idea ?

Comment

Working...
    X