????? M9X 4+32G ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

????? M9X 4+32G ????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????2 016????Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210501_215958.jpg Views:	0 Size:	59.3 KB ID:	823215
    RTL8723BS

G2F40H1

GG08DClick image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210501_221338.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.5 KB ID:	823216
    Attached Files
    Last edited by syzh0675; 05-01-2021, 17:17.

s905 chipset i believe what's the problem?

Comment

I can't find its original firmware! I can’t flash any firmware found, and it always shows an error in the USB control command. Where can I find the firmware to save the brick?

Comment

found this link for sdcard backup with twrp https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag8wIFAJ-9L9ixPlZw2Ta0p5AdVU hope it helps

Comment

Thank you very much, I downloaded it and tried it. You are a good person! Did you flash the firmware by wire? It seems that my TV box has been stuck and can’t be reflected. Only by short grounding can I force the wire to be swiped.

Comment

That is a TWRP backup , try this link use usb burn tool and short the nand https://mega.nz/#!ghEFzYZB!lwk0SpiV-...qKdvYhAEaLtmjQ good luck

Comment

Thank you very much for your help, thank you sincerely!

Comment

did it work for you?

Comment

very useful! This firmware rescued the box I wanted to invalidate! And also recognized the remote control function, but also recognized less than 3g of running memory. thank you very much!

Comment

Great News , you should now be able to create a bootable twrp sd card boot that and fix everything with the twrp backup.

Comment

Working...
                    X