Box X6 Sat locked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box X6 Sat locked

Hello friends of this great community, I bought this Box AML 905D and when installing CE in the internal memory it remains blocked, it does not turn on. The seller tells me that this device does not have firmware and does not give me support, warranty or refund. I have tried to recover it with the firmwares of the Mecool ki pro and KII by usb burning tool but nothing I can not get it stays at 2%. I would need if anyone knows what firmware would be compatible with this device and if it can be recovered. Thanks https://es.aliexpress.com/item/40012...78bb3751tiBdAa

Here I also publish it. Thanks. https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/loc...l-memory/16245
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Hi ,

Is this CPU supported for CE , did you use the right dtb.file ??? , or what ever called ,

why you not first tried it with SDCard , if it works , try if this works ,you must find the

right FW , nothing printed on the PCB ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hello, I used for CoreELEC the dtb.img of the Mecool KI PRO because the one of the KII PRO did not start,
      nor does this device have its own dtb.img for CE. I used it in a usb pendrive because micro SD does not carry this device, with the dtb.img of the KI PRO it worked well for CE with wifi, but Tvheadend does not detect the satellite tuner. Once it works well by CoreELEC via installointernal I installed it in the internal memory and it was here where it crashed and it does not work. The manufacturer tells me that the firmware image cannot be recorded, it has no warranty or support, so I am looking for some firmware that might be worth if it can be recovered. Thanks.

It seems incredible that this X6 Sat device does not even have its own original firmware to be able to recover it. Many thanks, the help is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramon View Post
        Hello, I used for CoreELEC the dtb.img of the Mecool KI PRO because the one of the KII PRO did not start,
        nor does this device have its own dtb.img for CE. I used it in a usb pendrive because micro SD does not carry this device, with the dtb.img of the KI PRO it worked well for CE with wifi, but Tvheadend does not detect the satellite tuner. Once it works well by CoreELEC via installointernal I installed it in the internal memory and it was here where it crashed and it does not work. The manufacturer tells me that the firmware image cannot be recorded, it has no warranty or support, so I am looking for some firmware that might be worth if it can be recovered. Thanks.

It seems incredible that this X6 Sat device does not even have its own original firmware to be able to recover it. Many thanks, the help is appreciated.
        Hi ,

40 ,- is not very expensive , how could you buy this shit , please dont do this again ,

if you want to use CE & TVH.... , search for a well supported Box , it looks like you

flashed it twice ( Once it works well by CoreELEC via installointernal , I installed in

the internal memory /

if you have done this you already installed it with / installointernal , mayb this bricked

your Box , maybe you can fix it over ADB ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

If the device is a hoax, I bought it because I like to expire with these boxes, I have Mecool, Magicsee, X96 Air, etc, I thought that this X6 Sat box could be valid for CoreELEC 19 Matrix and its satellite tuner for Tvheadend, but NOT worth 100x100 garbage and for Android the same does not detect the 4K-50Hz image resolution or anything, a disaster, I also advise that no one buy it. The last thing that you have commented on how it can be recovered I have not understood. The boot logo does not appear on the screen, by usb burning tool it reaches up to 2% load with firmwares of the Mecool k1 pro and K2 Pro, I lock pins and I start to load again by usb burning tool but nothing does not load, I would need another firmware Aml S905D 2GB / 16GB. Thank you, I listen to your comments.

Excuse this I don't understand:
          maybe you can fix it over ADB ,

Comment

Originally posted by Ramon View Post
            If the device is a hoax, I bought it because I like to expire with these boxes, I have Mecool, Magicsee, X96 Air, etc, I thought that this X6 Sat box could be valid for CoreELEC 19 Matrix and its satellite tuner for Tvheadend, but NOT worth 100x100 garbage and for Android the same does not detect the 4K-50Hz image resolution or anything, a disaster, I also advise that no one buy it. The last thing that you have commented on how it can be recovered I have not understood. The boot logo does not appear on the screen, by usb burning tool it reaches up to 2% load with firmwares of the Mecool k1 pro and K2 Pro, I lock pins and I start to load again by usb burning tool but nothing does not load, I would need another firmware Aml S905D 2GB / 16GB. Thank you, I listen to your comments.

Excuse this I don't understand:
            maybe you can fix it over ADB ,
            Hi ,

maybe you can find a working Rom , but most Wifi not work because of different

Drivers , if the Flashtool already stops at 2% , it is the wrong Rom ,

ADB means AndroidDebugBrigde or similar , connected to PC it is sometimes

possible to restore the Box and flash the Rom , but i am not a ADB Expert , i only

know it is possible , sorry cant help with that , trash it or try refund , if new , but this

for sure will not happen with this kind of Money stealing Companys ,

look for a well supported Box for CE with TVH.... ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

I hope there is someone who knows any Rom that can be compatible with this X6 Sat device, those of the Mecool KI PRO and K2 PRO
              they don't work in any way .
              The money is not returned, nor does he contact me or anything, I have to DIY or throw it away, . Thanks Click image for larger version  Name:	20210713_102800_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	66.6 KB ID:	825177Click image for larger version  Name:	20210713_103519_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.6 KB ID:	825178Click image for larger version  Name:	20210713_103640_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.2 KB ID:	825179

Comment

First you have to find out what kind of RAM memory do you have, DDR or LPDDR (2% error in UBT indicates that), post better photos of PCB !?

Comment

2GB/16GB DVB-S2 caja de TV satélite Android -Amlogic S905D Quad Core brazo Cortex-A53 -GPU: Malí-450 penta-core de hasta 750MHz +(DVFS) -RAM: DDR3 2GB ROM: 16GB -Android 7,1 OS -Apoyo H.265 4K 60pfs HD 2,0; -IEEE 802.11b/g/n 10/100Mbps LAN 2,4G -Admite Actualización por Internet(OTA)

Comment

Hello, I have been able to recover it with the Vitmod KI PRO firmware, it starts me up but it does not detect wifi or internet cable and I cannot enter configuration. Do you have a Mecool KI PRO img format firmware for models with a new kernel? Thanks

Comment

I can't find a KI Pro firmware img format to test it on this device, all the download links are down without working. Does anyone have a firmware that I could use ?. I consider the Vitmod KI PRO firmware impossible, I cannot enter the configuration, it does not detect the internet in any way and I cannot access the applications. Thanks

Comment

Hello, I have been able to recover it with the Rom PoisonATV_V4.9_S905X + boot.img and the wifi internet connection works for me, the problem I have now is that Google play Store does not let me access the registry, it gives me an error ... I cannot install applications such as YouTube, Netflix, etc, which do not come either Installed by default in this Rom or application to install from usb. I would like to update this Rom by Update zip in a more current compatible version, can someone give me the download link? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X