MXQ s905 block USB port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ s905 block USB port

Hello everyone, I have a mxq s905 under the firmware was poisonred. I tested 3 ATV 1 firmware [v7.5] (UNIVERSAL) Aidan's ROM [S905X] 1GB 2GB +, 2: 1. + [V8] + Aidan's + ROM + [S905X] + [ATV + 9] + (Universal + RTL + & + BCM), 3: [v7.5] (MXQ) Aidan's ROM [S905X] [P212, P214 & P242] MXQ Pro 4K 1GB 2GB + ( 720pUI & 210DPI).
    The first one worked very well I wanted to test the other 2 which worked with bugs like remote control operation, with the 3 it is still rooted more medium than reflashed with USB burning tool 3.1.0.
    the problem USB port which is more recognized yet worked before for flashed the 3, I think that its must be the custom 3 rom which block.
    Just to know how to do a direct reset on the motherboard of the MXQ android box, make a trip to reset the card.
    Thank you

Sorry I'm French I use google translation thank you

I put 4 motherboard photos can you tell me where I can do a reset on the motherboard thank you

Last edited by meric57; 11-03-2021, 09:51.

Resolved

Hello I give you the solution on the image with aluminum foil click here see the photo
    Before I opened USB burning tool 3.1.0.0 chose my img then pressed star, the manipulation on the image waited for the launch of the flash.

Last edited by meric57; 11-05-2021, 17:19.

Comment

Working...
    X