X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware developer/mod needed, 50$ bounty

Hi.

We developed a multimedia Android app that runs on Android TV boxes, due to the nature of Android it can run on any android but, for some scenarios, we need to be able to rotate the screen (like on a phone) where in most TV-boxes the rotation is locked deep in the firmware.

As our supplier did run out of devices we need someone capable of creating or edit a firmware (as clean as possible, only GMS are needed) for a commercially available device.
    We're currently using some T95 Max devices but we can change to whatever will work for the situation (similar price range and must play videos flawlessly 24h/24 )

We offer 50$ for the said firmware modification, extra small modification (ex. boot logo change, app pre-installed) are welcome.

If anyone is interested please reply and PM me.

Right now I'm working a Application Developer Front-End job, but getting a side project would be great.
    Last edited by johny76239; 08-16-2022, 14:39. Reason: typo

Comment

Hi, I've cooperated with a development agency that worked with Android TV and coded specific firmware for TV-boxes and consoles. I think they'll handle your requirements. Here is their web — https://mbicycle.com/. Contact them for details.

Comment

Working...
      X