Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play Store Android TV on Android Box

Good morning all.

Some "Android" boxes have the "Android TV " Play Store installed as standard.

How is it possible? How do Android TV apps work on Android?

Can we install the Android TV Play Store on the Android Box by ourselves, or does the manufacturer have to install it at the factory?

Thanks

Perhaps you can share your goal?
    Do seek to install some app?
    What android device do you own?

As for installing android TV based appz
    -you can install them using thirth party online stores..
    -you could also a thirth party Market app..that can spoof your device as something else/even bypass region blocking ( see XDA forum )
    Alternatively...
    This great forum has some good firmwares..that can make a normale android box into a androidtv based device..by flashing a firmware

my best advice..
    Buy two units..one based on android and one based on androidtv ( like nvidia shield or firestick )
    as both have there pro's and con's...

Cheers

Comment

My goal is to have the Android TV Play Store on an Android box. I don't want to switch the system to Android TV. I don't want to change the system. I want to stay on android. Some Android boxes have the real Android TV Play Store. I am trying to find out if it is possible to do the same by yourself and install Android TV Play Store on any Android box.

And I would like to know how some manufacturers make the Android TV Play Store and the real Android TV Applications work on an Android box that is not Android TV.

Comment

Working...
      X