Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need an Android Stick.... What would you recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need an Android Stick.... What would you recommend?

I want to get an Android Stick in the next day or so and wanted to know what you guys would currently recommend?

Seems to be that these 3 are very good ones, have good reviews and are sold on Amazon. I listed them in order of how I was thinking about going.

1. Tronsmart MK908 II
    2. Tronsmart T428
    3. Tronsmart CX919

Or is there something else out there that is better.

Basically want something for general Android use. Internet, Gaming, light Productivity, light movie watching.

I have an OUYA, Gamestick, Nexus 7' iPads. So that might give you an idea.

I know how to do very basic hacking. Rooting and what not, but would love to have all of it pre done if possible.

Any help and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I got the MK908II

After 3 days of lurking these forums and researching the options I went with the MK908II based on design and the fact that is seems to be getting a lot of ROM support as well as being reviewed to have some of the best video playback to date. Combine that with the price point and it was an easy sell for me. The only thing that sucks is I'm deployed to Afghanistan and won't see it for another two weeks.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Since I hadn't heard much by my deadline for ordering... I went with the CX-919. Got good reviews, saw it was pretty fast. I really only wanted an android stick for mostly gaming and light internet use. streaming media is all handled with my Apple TV and server to all my tv's... so that wasn't a big issue for me. The stick should be here tomorrow. Honestly, not even sure if I will add the Finless 1.4 ROM with JB 4.1.1 to it. Might just keep it stock as long as it runs the games.

Comment

Working...
      X