BOX ANDROID M8S ANDROID 4.4.2. DIED.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOX ANDROID M8S ANDROID 4.4.2. DIED.

hi guys i have a big problem with my android box M8S model MBX M8S Card: bcm4335 SoC model: AMLogic Meson8 AML8726-M8 Core microarchitecture: 4x ARM Cortex-A9 @ 2gb rom and 8 ram android 4.4.2. I come to the point trying to update the firmware I have bricked the box. The device does not turn on neither blue nor red light. connected to the pc it is recognized by Amlogic burning tools. At this point I found the original signature and I tried to restore it but unfortunately nothing to do the process stops at 2% even with other firmware found on the net. I state that it is a clone box without recovery. I also tried several times with the procedure 2 pind 29 and 30. but nothing to do. At this point my doubt is something wrong or my device is lost and I just have to throw it away ????. If anyone can follow me step by step in the procedure I would be very grateful.

Some foto of the box.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

get a sd memory, a stick and a twrp recovery for your model.
    copy recovery.img to sd
    with the m8s disconnected press the reset button inside the AV with the stick then connect the power,
    if it shows an image you can still save it, in the forum there are 2 backups for Android TV for this model, one that works with DRM but only recognizes 1GB of Ram and another without DRM that recognizes 1.5GB of RAM

Comment

dear user thanks for the advice you gave me even if I remember correctly I have already tried this method. the problem is that when you try to turn on the box nothing appears either, neither a red nor a blue light comes on but the strange thing is that if I connect it to the PC with USB burning tool it is detected quietly but when I try to flash it freezes at 2% I tried to short the rom PIN 29 and 30 but I would like to understand nothing if I'm wrong or there is nothing to do.

Comment

Working...
      X