My minix u22-xj broken??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My minix u22-xj broken??

my box was having problem with fast forward/rewind with local videos. So I decided to flash the firmware again with v006a fw via usb burning tool.

Now it won't boot to home screen at all, front blue light comes on, logo screen and then blue front light turns to yellow light and then it reboots again and again until I pull the plug. I have flashed several times but still can't get to home screen.

Please help.

Thank you.

Hmm it seems like a bad flash or can even be a dead emmc, you better ask i minix forum to see if one of their techs can help you.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
      Hmm it seems like a bad flash or can even be a dead emmc, you better ask i minix forum to see if one of their techs can help you.
      Yes you maybe right about dead emmc as it flashes successfully but always can't get to home screen and just reboots repeatedly.

I have contacted MINIX support.

Many thanks for your help.

Comment

Now I get disk initial error in USB burning tool 12% in and it starts again and again not getting pass 12-15%.

Comment

Originally posted by ddogishere View Post

Now I get disk initial error in USB burning tool 12% in and it starts again and again not getting pass 12-15%.
          ye its dead, must likely the emmc!

Comment

ye its dead, must likely the emmc!
            Hi is flashable again, but still stuck in bootloop on MINIX logo screen and unable to get into system.

But I think I flashed the u22-xj max firmware to my u22-xj box and I ticked "whether key overwrite" in USB burning tool.

Is there anything I can do?

Comment

Originally posted by ddogishere View Post

Hi is flashable again, but still stuck in bootloop on MINIX logo screen and unable to get into system.

But I think I flashed the u22-xj max firmware to my u22-xj box and I ticked "whether key overwrite" in USB burning tool.

Is there anything I can do?
              Ouch... nothing you can do unless they give you all the key and they not going to... the only solution is send it back to them to be fixed!

Comment

Ouch... nothing you can do unless they give you all the key and they not going to... the only solution is send it back to them to be fixed!
                I'll first ask them before sending it, what key should I ask for and how do you rewrite them back to the box?
                Thanks.

Comment

sorry delay, well you need all of them... L1 key, Mac, serial.
                  But, even without that keys the box should always boot.

Comment

Working...
                  X