- RAM: LPDDR4x 8GB
    - ROM: 64GB eMMC
    - Support: 8K*4K 24fps,4K 60fps, HDR+
    - Support: 2T2R WIFI6, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
    - Support: Ethernet LAN 1000 Mbps, BT5.0
    - Support : 2*USB3.0, 1*HD, 1*SPDIF
    - Build in BT Voice Gyroscope Remote Control

Beelink
    Last edited by trebor; 06-28-2022, 09:38.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Hello, I wonder if u could provide me with Beerlink Gt1 ultimate Rom, I have not found any new update about it

Comment

Hi all, Merry Xmas & Happy New year.

Not posted here much / for a while. I was searching the web and stumbled back here. What happened to the site ?

I was looking for more info on a sh1tty little crap chinese box I've had for some time. Not sure whether to bin it or throw it as hard as I can.
      It's the 'new' er GT king II (2) 64 bit with a A311D2 ​amlogic chip apparently.
      As many have also found beelink is a joke. Support is non existant and options limited.
      When it works, its just OK but It constantly freezes, reboots. Bluetooth wont work and settings wont load.
      I keep reading about corelec for kodi (which I dont use) and game emulators (which I dont use).
      So not a lot of options I can find. Just for normal general use I believed this little android box had a bit of potential but it seems not.
      Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicky View Post
        Hi all, Merry Xmas & Happy New year.

Not posted here much / for a while. I was searching the web and stumbled back here. What happened to the site ?

I was looking for more info on a sh1tty little crap chinese box I've had for some time. Not sure whether to bin it or throw it as hard as I can.
        It's the 'new' er GT king II (2) 64 bit with a A311D2 ​amlogic chip apparently.
        As many have also found beelink is a joke. Support is non existant and options limited.
        When it works, its just OK but It constantly freezes, reboots. Bluetooth wont work and settings wont load.
        I keep reading about corelec for kodi (which I dont use) and game emulators (which I dont use).
        So not a lot of options I can find. Just for normal general use I believed this little android box had a bit of potential but it seems not.
        Shame.
        I'm having the same problems.I am currently using it in conjunction with the CoreELEC operating system.By the way, the device has a beta 002 version software, this beta software works more stable than the offical version 003.I shared the beta version on the CoreELEC forum, it works more stable if you install it

Comment

Thank you. I'll have a look for it.
          I did read that elsewhere, maybe the beelink site, but I couldnt find a copy.

Comment

Working...
          X