Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mecool's latest Google Certified Android box with 4k Netflix Certification, KM2 Plus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool's latest Google Certified Android box with 4k Netflix Certification, KM2 Plus.

This is a video of Mecool's latest Google Certified box with 4k Netflix certification.

Newest Mecool Android TV player, with the Amlogic S905X4 SoC. Certified Netflix 4k.https://www.mecoolonline.com/?ref=ptsmu_xikvz_Use "clarkss12" at checkout...

Here are the specs.

Specification
    CPU S905X4-B Quad-Core A55 up to 2.0GHz, 24000DMIPS
    GPU G31, OpenGL3.2,Vulkan 1.0, OpenGL2.0
    RAM 2GB DDR4
    Flash 16GB EMMC
    WiFi WiFi 5 2.4GHz & 5GHz, 2T2R
    Bluetooth BT5.0
    LAN 100M/10M
    Software Google Certified Android TV 11.0
    OTA GOTA for upgrades and updates
    Resolution Support 4K
    HDR10, HDR10+, HLG
    APPs Netflix/ Prime Video / YouTube / Google Play Movies & TV Shows / More apps on Google Play Store
    Certification CE / FCC/ROHS/HDMI/Dolby/REACH/WEEE/POPS
    Language 24 Language, default English
    Interface 1*HDMI ; 1*USB3.0, 1*USB2.0 Type A Port; 1*SD Card ;1*AV Output; 1*RJ45 (100M/10M) (NO LED);1*SPDIF
    Product Size 98 x 98x 20mm
    Accessories 12V/1A Power Adapter
    1*HDMI
    1*Quick Start Manual
    1* BT Remote Control
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Hmmmmmmm

Price not bad

Why not add wifi 6 / mimo
    Gbit ethernet

From video aida 64
    5g wifi was faster than 100mb lan

Truthfully maybe 100mb is all that is needed for 4k playback?

Happy Testing

Comment

Nice to have another netflix certified device other than the miboxe's and the shields on retail channel

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
        Nice to have another netflix certified device other than the miboxe's and the shields on retail channel
        Mecool produces a new Google Certified device about every 4 to 6 months...... The last few are Netflix 4k Certified.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post
          Hmmmmmmm

Price not bad

Why not add wifi 6 / mimo
          Gbit ethernet

From video aida 64
          5g wifi was faster than 100mb lan

Truthfully maybe 100mb is all that is needed for 4k playback?

Happy Testing
          My understanding, they are coming out with a new box that supports the gigabit Ethernet and HD audio codecs, but that remains to be seen. Also, Android 12 supposed to bring automatic resolution and frame rate switching. The future looks good.

Boy, do I remember the crap boxes/sticks that came out of China, and we were so excited to get them (I purchased a lot of them). The Holy Grail of the boxes back then, was for them to run half an hour before crashing. Of course, Superceleron, was a major influencer for purchasing some of them with his mods.......

BTW, where is Trebor??

Comment

Google certified
            Nutflix 4K

For $ 83 US
            Can't beat the price!!!

It's just that only 2 g Ram(yes is ddr4)
            Lan 100mb
            Plus what I posted above
            What is S905x4-B ?
            new chip?

Happy Testing

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post
              Google certified
              Nutflix 4K

For $ 83 US
              Can't beat the price!!!

It's just that only 2 g Ram(yes is ddr4)
              Lan 100mb
              Plus what I posted above
              What is S905x4-B ?
              new chip?

Happy Testing
              You're not sure what the b means

Comment

Was wondering what the dash capital B was in chip
                Designation

S905X4-B

Happy Testing

Comment

The -B only means it as certifications like Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD etc... its the same as the s905x4 in all aspects of course the -B versions as the certs...
                  Now you guys know why the regular s905x4 and other S9xx chips do not have the DTSHD, Dolby Vision etc... Remember only the variations with -(letter) as the certs, we have the -H -A -B etc.. each one as is certs, i think the -B is the one that as them all.. i cant remember now!
                  Last edited by superceleron; 08-01-2022, 16:09.

Comment

Thanks for the information

Superceleron

Happy Testing

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                      The -B only means it as certifications like Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD etc... its the same as the s905x4 in all aspects of course the -B versions as the certs...
                      Now you guys know why the regular s905x4 and other S9xx chips do not have the DTSHD, Dolby Vision etc... Remember only the variations with -(letter) as the certs, we have the -H -A -B etc.. each one as is certs, i think the -B is the one that as them all.. i cant remember now!
                      Thanks for that information.

Comment

Working...
                      X