Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

libstagefright.so ROCKCHIP

I people.
    Can anyone tell me where a ken find the last libstagefright.so ROCKCHIP for the MK808 android 4.1.1

I'm using this MK808B_digitopMod_MINIX_NEO-G4_port(0730)_Sep2013

Originally posted by pajopasa View Post
    I people.
    Can anyone tell me where a ken find the last libstagefright.so ROCKCHIP for the MK808 android 4.1.1

I'm using this MK808B_digitopMod_MINIX_NEO-G4_port(0730)_Sep2013
    It already has the latest libstagefright.so file included.
    If you open the MK808B_digitopMod_MINIX_NEO-G4_port(0730)_Sep2013.zip, libstagefright.so is located in system/lib.
    Also remember Android 4.2 libstagefright.so doesn't work on Android 4.1 and vise versa.

Comment

Ok. Thanks
      Where can i dowload the latest
      libstagefright.so files?
      Because i have another device ( UG008 running Minix Neo mini X5 rom ) and i think that rom doesnt have the latest libstagefright.so on it.

Last edited by pajopasa; 11-08-2013, 08:57.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
        It already has the latest libstagefright.so file included.
        If you open the MK808B_digitopMod_MINIX_NEO-G4_port(0730)_Sep2013.zip, libstagefright.so is located in system/lib.
        Also remember Android 4.2 libstagefright.so doesn't work on Android 4.1 and vise versa.
        I just wanted to confirm that this is true - when I open the zip, libstagefright.so seems to be from Feb 2008. Is the date wrong, or is that really the latest version?

( also - we don't need any other files that match libstagefright besides the .so file? )

I wanted to update my Finless 1.7C to make sure I had the latest..

thx

Comment

Originally posted by slcpunk View Post
          I just wanted to confirm that this is true - when I open the zip, libstagefright.so seems to be from Feb 2008. Is the date wrong, or is that really the latest version?

( also - we don't need any other files that match libstagefright besides the .so file? )

thx
          +1

Comment

Originally posted by slcpunk View Post

thx
            Don't worry about the date. Lots of roms dates are wrong.
            Libstagefright in the Digitop Sep and Nov roms are the same and the newest.
            If you use Finless 1.7 you only have to update that one libstagefright.so file. On Android 4.2 all the libstagefright*.so files have to be updated.
            Android 4.2 Nov rom has newer libstagefright files but they are not compatible with Android 4.1 roms.

Comment

Working...
            X