Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X F3 air II Amlogic S905 W2 Wi-Fi disconnecting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A95X F3 air II Amlogic S905 W2 Wi-Fi disconnecting.

Got one of these boxes as the original version was out of stock on Geekbuying - https://www.geekbuying.com/item/A95X...OM-491037.html

And the Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting. The previous version had a big fanfare about the Wi-Fi having MiMo etc. I thought I would try this one. I doubt there are any roms yet, and there are no updates available

The Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting. Anyone know how to fix this? I don't think it is overheating, but I am not physically near it at the minute and I can't login for obvious reasons.

Sorry for the video quality, the guy that made it is half blind, and I cropped it to zoom in. But you can easily see the issue.

Click to view issue

Originally posted by Turvy View Post
    Got one of these boxes as the original version was out of stock on Geekbuying - https://www.geekbuying.com/item/A95X...OM-491037.html

And the Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting. The previous version had a big fanfare about the Wi-Fi having MiMo etc. I thought I would try this one. I doubt there are any roms yet, and there are no updates available

The Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting. Anyone know how to fix this? I don't think it is overheating, but I am not physically near it at the minute and I can't login for obvious reasons.

Sorry for the video quality, the guy that made it is half blind, and I cropped it to zoom in. But you can easily see the issue.

Click to view issue

Hmmmmm
    Could be a couple of things with network your router
    Do you have dual band?
    Maybe try Connect to 2.4 frequency
    Test other devices wifi on network

Often a simple Factory Data Reset
    Can solve issues
    Let system work reload/ refresh drivers for wifi

Good luck

Happy Testing

Comment

Yeah, was thinking of a factory reset, but it will be a pita explaining to him and then trying to remotely access it etc.
      I have asked about dual band before posting but no reply yet. I will get him to factory reset, hopefully that will sort it as I won't be back from holiday until another week. I think he is using it to watch the start of the football season.

More than anything, I am hoping it isn't an issue with this box, as I ordered another two that are on their way.

Comment

Originally posted by Turvy View Post
        Yeah, was thinking of a factory reset, but it will be a pita explaining to him and then trying to remotely access it etc.
        I have asked about dual band before posting but no reply yet. I will get him to factory reset, hopefully that will sort it as I won't be back from holiday until another week. I think he is using it to watch the start of the football season.

More than anything, I am hoping it isn't an issue with this box, as I ordered another two that are on their way.
        OK
        Hope it works also

If you haven't already
        From system settings
        Find restart
        Try that before Factory

Also a hard boot
        Unplug adapter from wall outlet
        Wait
        Plug back in

Also depending on Rom/Firmware
        In settings sometimes there is option to reset wifi

More good luck

Happy Testing

Comment

Has anyone else got one of these boxes?
          I've tried everything,
          Now it looks to be happening on another. Is there a better thread that may be already started to get this more noticed?

They gave me a firmware that didn't help, I had to ask for that. Have they started skimping on thermal paste? It could be/similar to an overheating issue. I am only typing that as I thought of it. I have been looking at the 2nd one all night tonight and have just given up and decided to check if anyone has had a similar issue.

The last one is gone so I can't check it tomorrow.
          I will open and photograph the board and check the rest.
          It looks like an issue with the box, which is annoying as the last one was decent.

A95X F3 Air II 4GB/32GB 4K AV1 TV BOX RGB Light Android 11 Amlogic S905W2 ARM Cortex A53 2.4G+5G WIFI ISSUES

WIFI disconnecting reconnecting

Wifi issues A95X F3 Air II

version 2 A95X F3 AIR Problems

Comment

Working...
          X