usb burning tool Beelink GT King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

usb burning tool Beelink GT King

Hello, I can no longer use USB burning tool after installing many roms, when I load the firmware into the program, I press start and connect my GT King, the progress bar does not start.
    how can i solve?
    I tried a new USB cable, to change PC and to reinstall the program but it didn't help.
    Windows 10 as an operating system

Inviato dal mio POCO F2 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Originally posted by damians View Post
    Hello, I can no longer use USB burning tool after installing many roms, when I load the firmware into the program, I press start and connect my GT King, the progress bar does not start.
    how can i solve?
    I tried a new USB cable, to change PC and to reinstall the program but it didn't help.
    Windows 10 as an operating system

Try connecting power to your box, then connect the male to male USB cable while depressing the reset button. Is this the procedure that you use??
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Try connecting power to your box, then connect the male to male USB cable while depressing the reset button. Is this the procedure that you use??
      to tell the truth no, I have never pressed the reset button to install the Roms with USB burning tool. they told me that I have to use this procedure with the ROMs in zip format by flashing from microsd, that is, I have to put the ROM in the MicroSD and from the box off I hold down the reset button and turn on the box and the firmware is flashed.

Comment

Originally posted by damians View Post
        to tell the truth no, I have never pressed the reset button to install the Roms with USB burning tool. they told me that I have to use this procedure with the ROMs in zip format by flashing from microsd, that is, I have to put the ROM in the MicroSD and from the box off I hold down the reset button and turn on the box and the firmware is flashed.

When using the USB burning tool, it is RARE that I can get the tool to "see" my device withOUT depressing the reset button. I do have a couple of boxes that I don't have to depress the reset button, but don't recall which ones.

Also, most of my devices, I can use the USB burning tool withOUT connecting the power plug, but some won't work without connecting the power first. Just yesterday, I tried to update my new Ugoos X4 Cube without connecting the power plug, and it would NOT connect. I had to plug in the power plug, then depress the "reset" button as I connected the USB Male to USB Male cord to my box's OTG port. Of course, the cord was already connected to my PC.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

When using the USB burning tool, it is RARE that I can get the tool to "see" my device withOUT depressing the reset button. I do have a couple of boxes that I don't have to depress the reset button, but don't recall which ones.

Also, most of my devices, I can use the USB burning tool withOUT connecting the power plug, but some won't work without connecting the power first. Just yesterday, I tried to update my new Ugoos X4 Cube without connecting the power plug, and it would NOT connect. I had to plug in the power plug, then depress the "reset" button as I connected the USB Male to USB Male cord to my box's OTG port. Of course, the cord was already connected to my PC.
          Thanks friend you saved me, I had to install the firmware by holding down the reset button with USB burning tool

Comment

Working...
          X