s905x firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s905x firmware

Hi there does anyone have any good firmware for s905x I currently have stock android 6.0.1 thanks

Which box, more information is needed (best post hi-res photos of PCB) ?

Comment

Hi there I have a tx5 pro with s905x chip

Comment

I can only recommend atvXperience ROM (v2FF-Nougat, v4.x.x-PIE) ;-)

Comment

thanks not sure if this helps chip says tx5 pro then 9377 and ddr 792 but i still can't find the right file to to load on the usb burner . There were 6 download links i am unsure which one to use from your above message. I tried the first one i was successful in burning it to my box but android version is 6.0 which is teh same as my original i am currently looking for something above 7.1 preferrable 9.0 any ideas thanks
          Last edited by moe.patel; 09-25-2022, 22:22.

Comment

Originally posted by moe.patel View Post
            ...I tried the first one i was successful in burning it to my box but android version is 6.0 which is teh same as my original i am currently looking for something above 7.1 preferrable 9 ...
            They are all higher than android 6.0, you are doing something wrong when flashing.

Comment

Okay thanks will try one of the below links because it must have successfully burned since a new logo came on vs my old one but when i checked the version it was android 6.0 but i will try one of the others thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
              X