X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A95X Max S905x2 Android 9 ATV

Back to life A95X Max (S905x2) !!!

A95X Max S905x2 Android 9 ATV firmware.

A95x F2 and A95x Max(S905x2) use same rsa and aes key for signed bootloader,dtb,boot.
    I modded A95x Max bootloader to boot A95x F2 firmware Android 9 stock or ATV9.

A95x F2 (Ampac) firmware(stock(Android9) or custom rom ATV9) can be flashed(USB Burning Tool) to A95x Max(S905x2) without modded anything but system see only 2Gb Ram, bluetooth and lan not work, but wifi,vfd and all firmware work very good.

A95x F2 (mediatek) firmware not work without modded bootloader.
    But with modded bootloader work all work.

This firmware image (USB Burning Tool) is SlimBox version (sbx_a95x_f2_mediatek_atv_9_11) only changed bootloader.

Tested on A95X Max (S905x2) with:

Board ver. 2018-12-28 A95XMAXV_V81
    WiFI (Mediatek MT7668RSN)
    Lan RTL8211F
    VFD HT1628
    Working temp. 50-60C

Work all.Fixed problem with lan.

Slimbox 9.12 for A95 Max X2

​Download

Mod dtbo fix lan.

Github
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Raxone; 12-26-2023, 20:17.

Hello! Thank you very much for the firmware! Everything is great and working. But the network ... There is no Lan at all, and WI-FI speed is very low. Can you add LAN drivers to this firmware? Then it will be great!

Comment

Originally posted by Yustas66 View Post

Hello! Thank you very much for the firmware! Everything is great and working. But the network ... There is no Lan at all, and WI-FI speed is very low. Can you add LAN drivers to this firmware? Then it will be great!

Hello. I use wi-fi 5g and speed is very good.I try to make firmware to work all.

Comment

Originally posted by Raxone View Post

Hello. I use wi-fi 5g and speed is very good.I try to make firmware to work all.
        Hello!
        Unfortunately, my WI-FI speed is very low.
        Raxone​, could you add LAN drivers to your firmware? A lot of users from the 4PDA forum would be grateful.
        Drivers can be taken from the firmware - https://slimboxtv.ru/a95x-max-ii/
        The LAN chip on this TV box is the same as on ours.​

Comment

Hello!
          Unfortunately, my WI-FI speed is very low.
          Raxone​, could you add LAN drivers to your firmware? A lot of users from the 4PDA forum would be grateful.
          Drivers can be taken from the firmware - https://slimboxtv.ru/a95x-max-ii/
          The LAN chip on this TV box is the same as on ours.​
          Thx. I try but problem can be in dtb.img and boot.img from A95x F2 or SECURE_BOOT_SET from a95x max.
          I see eth0 from ifconfig and can manual set ip but not connect to internet, dhcp not work.

Comment

Raxone​, maybe you can just make a patch with the Lan drivers to add them to the installed firmware?

Comment

Raxone​, maybe you can just make a patch with the Lan drivers to add them to the installed firmware?

It's not easy.

log from kernel:

[ 0.767385] meson6-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet: no reset control found
              [ 0.770631] eth%d: PHY ID 01803301 at 8 IRQ POLL (stmmac-0:08) active
              [ 1.161404] l2tp_eth: L2TP ethernet pseudowire support (L2TPv3)
              [ 13.554194] open /sys/class/efuse/mac suceed.eth mac right efuse***********:"here is correct mac address"
              [ 13.640269] meson6-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet eth0: fail to init PTP.
              [ 13.641604] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth0: link is not ready

If you know where is driver for LAN tell me??
              DHCP not work if i set manual ip,gateway ip , dns system say ethernet is connected but not work.
              ping not ok.
              On LAN only yellow led blink green not blink.

Comment

If you know where is driver for LAN tell me??
                Unfortunately, i do not know. From the A95X Max II firmware, drivers should come up. But how do you get them out...​

Comment

Raxone, on 4PDA a friend asks​:
                  I have a "noname" - "Baikal-HD986" on s905x2 DDRL-3 4/32 lan RTL-8211F wifi RTL-8189ETV
                  there is no firewood in the vendor for the lan - it means in the kernel, which section to remove? Or via dd dump?​

Comment

Raxone, on 4PDA a friend asks​:
                    Only we can change is vendor or system.Kernel(boot.img) or dtb.img we can't change is protect with private rsa key and that is not possible to change.
                    A95Max S905x2 original use older (4.9.76) version of kernel and android 9 use 4.9.113 version.

Comment

Raxone​, here is a backup from the Baikal console. The hardware is the same as on the A95X Max, but Android 9. Maybe something useful to take from her ...

https://dropmefiles.com/NFNcv

Comment

Back to life A95X Max (S905x2) !!!

A95X Max S905x2 Android 9 ATV firmware.

A95x F2 and A95x Max(S905x2) use same rsa and aes key for signed bootloader,dtb,boot.
                        I modded A95x Max bootloader to boot A95x F2 firmware Android 9 stock or ATV9.

A95x F2 (Ampac) firmware(stock(Android9) or custom rom ATV9) can be flashed(USB Burning Tool) to A95x Max(S905x2) without modded anything but system see only 2Gb Ram, bluetooth and lan not work, but wifi,vfd and all firmware work very good.

A95x F2 (mediatek) firmware not work without modded bootloader.
                        But with modded bootloader work all work.

This firmware image (USB Burning Tool) is SlimBox version (sbx_a95x_f2_mediatek_atv_9_11) only changed bootloader.

Tested on A95X Max (S905x2) with:

Board ver. 2018-12-28 A95XMAXV_V81
                        WiFI (Mediatek MT7668RSN)
                        Lan RTL8211F
                        VFD HT1628
                        Working temp. 50-60C

Work all.Fixed problem with lan.

Slimbox 9.11 for A95 Max X2

​Download

Mod dtbo fix lan.

Github
                        Hi,Raxone,

Thank you so much for this modded firmware.
                        Slimbox 9.12 is out,so would you decribe how to mod the slimbox firmware for A95x max starting with compiling the bootloader with your code in github?
                        If I git clone your code,what to do next? till the end of a usb flashable slimbox firmware,so I can do myself without bothering you for a updated slimbox firmware.

thank you!

Comment

Working...
                        X