Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TranSpeed H618 box using the Allwinner H618 SoC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TranSpeed H618 box using the Allwinner H618 SoC.

Been a long time since I used a media player based on an Allwinner SoC. Could not resist, ordered one to test. See my review.

This inexpensive device is using the Allwinner H618 SoC, and running Android 12. A lot of apps require an air mouse.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
    Been a long time since I used a media player based on an Allwinner SoC. Could not resist, ordered one to test. See my review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U16...oSHJEkR4AaABAg
    Thanks. Are you planning to order more in the future? Or would you rather choose other product?

Comment

Originally posted by Droerien View Post

Thanks. Are you planning to order more in the future? Or would you rather choose other product?
      It had been such a long time that I had used an Allwinner box, I just wanted to try it out and see what it can do.

I was amazed at the capability of that box. However, I will probably continue to stick with Amlogic based boxes, mainly for the ability to run coreELEC.

I have a new Amlogic box on order from AliExpress. I should have that in a few days, and will be making a review on that.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
      X