Proprietary bluetooth device/st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proprietary bluetooth device/st

Hey hey all. Its been a while. But freaktab and superceleron has helped me mannnnnnnnny many times in the past.. So just let me know where to donate!

Now on to my question

So i have a android head unit installed in my car
    Teyes cc3 plus

And they have the unit locked up as far as bluetooth and usb connections go

Ive been trying to use a gaming controller but it cant get the bt to detect it or if it detects it it wont connect it..

Ive always wondered how these things work?
    How does the company configure things to only work with their devices..?

And what are the possoble work arounds to get the device to detect and connect 3rd party devices.

(im not sure if root is possible)

Bluetooth is a standard that is based on the idea of frequency hopping. By hopping freqs really really fast in a predetermined way devices can pair with each other and not interfere with other devices that pair with each other.

However its really a group of technologies that allow bluetooth to exist as a low power communication device.

Frequency hopping was invented by a lady actress back in WW2 or thereabouts. Im on mobile and don't remember her name but she is truly the reason bluetooth is able to exist today.
    pikashow
    ​ppsspp emulator

Last edited by tauji556; 06-08-2023, 11:04.

Comment

the company that made your Android head unit tweaked the software to only allow certain devices, like their own, to connect. They do this to make sure everything works smoothly and securely for users.

thou, did you try routing? https://kodi.software/ https://dltutuapp.com/tutuapp-download/​
      Last edited by batola4797; 11-20-2023, 15:09.

Comment

Thank you for share with us.

9apps apk
        ​​
        Last edited by victor6678u; 02-08-2024, 09:03.

Comment

You are awsome to share your it.

Comment

Hi all. I am newbie. Glad to be here. Have a nice day everyone!
            Last edited by DeenN; 05-01-2024, 13:03.

Comment

Working...
            X